Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

eek.gif

Them dudes are making moves. If they could have convinced Randy to go there it would have been a wrap.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 maaaan, @#$% 

Happy for Ronnie, but God damn.  Now they even have insurance for McCoy.  Unreal.  Even injuries would need to really get ridiculous to stop them at this point. 

Ummm, if I'm Miami, I already called McKinnie, like NOW.  Put him on the right side opposite Long, Pouncey in the middle with Carey and whoever is left and that's a damn like right there.  Please, let this happen.  Please. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 maaaan, @#$% 

Happy for Ronnie, but God damn.  Now they even have insurance for McCoy.  Unreal.  Even injuries would need to really get ridiculous to stop them at this point. 

Ummm, if I'm Miami, I already called McKinnie, like NOW.  Put him on the right side opposite Long, Pouncey in the middle with Carey and whoever is left and that's a damn like right there.  Please, let this happen.  Please. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

The last thing he needs is 24/7 access to Miami and South Beach
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

The last thing he needs is 24/7 access to Miami and South Beach
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Aubrayo Franklin agrees to a 1-year deal with the Saints.

Quizz impressing at Falcons camp. Matty Ice already called him the "third down" back.
pimp.gif

Aubrayo Franklin agrees to a 1-year deal with the Saints.

Quizz impressing at Falcons camp. Matty Ice already called him the "third down" back.
pimp.gif

Niners and anyone is a bad fit.

Zach miller to Seattle. I love everything seattles done

Niners and anyone is a bad fit.

Zach miller to Seattle. I love everything seattles done

Back
Top Bottom