Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Matt Barkley  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

SMH @ Denver signing horrible WR David Anderson and trading for a big waste of space Brodrick Bunkley. John Elway does not know what he is doing. Also picked up TE Daniel Fells (already have to many TEs as it is) and Defensive End Derrick Harvey

30t6p3b.gif

Bunkley is not the guy I want

SMH @ Denver signing horrible WR David Anderson and trading for a big waste of space Brodrick Bunkley. John Elway does not know what he is doing. Also picked up TE Daniel Fells (already have to many TEs as it is) and Defensive End Derrick Harvey

30t6p3b.gif

Bunkley is not the guy I want

e's by far the best college QB I've seen in the last ten years. 
you said college Q..not pro prospect right? If so, Luck aint touching VY in terms of being a college QB, probably not even Timmy Teebs either...if we are strictly tlaking about college QB's...

e's by far the best college QB I've seen in the last ten years. 
you said college Q..not pro prospect right? If so, Luck aint touching VY in terms of being a college QB, probably not even Timmy Teebs either...if we are strictly tlaking about college QB's...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Braylon Edwards is looking at about four teams, including Minn, Ariz and Tenn
Those teams are probably not even looking at him. Looking for 5 Year/$50M
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I would have liked him back, but definitely not at the price, or anything close. I would welcomed him back on even a 1 Year deal, and let him do his thing in Free Agency again next off-season. But damn, he's so far gone these past few days.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Braylon Edwards is looking at about four teams, including Minn, Ariz and Tenn
Those teams are probably not even looking at him. Looking for 5 Year/$50M
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I would have liked him back, but definitely not at the price, or anything close. I would welcomed him back on even a 1 Year deal, and let him do his thing in Free Agency again next off-season. But damn, he's so far gone these past few days.

DA knows how to find them holes but the Denver connection is obvious.

DA knows how to find them holes but the Denver connection is obvious.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)
jajtah.png
Now that guy is serious about watching football practice.

Respect.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)
jajtah.png
Now that guy is serious about watching football practice.

Respect.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ You can be a leader all you want, but if you don't have the skills then what's it worth? (and to be clear, i like tebow a lot and want him to be beastly. Hopefully he turns things around.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign TE Ben Patrick ......(Dolphins pick up Boss or Miller now.... fu--! [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](thought this was interesting) Jimmy Smith, rookie CB for the Ravens, already hurt his groin and sat out of practice.[/color]
anyone got them in the playoffs?

our rookie CB gets hurt and your questioning if where gonna make the playoffs 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ You can be a leader all you want, but if you don't have the skills then what's it worth? (and to be clear, i like tebow a lot and want him to be beastly. Hopefully he turns things around.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign TE Ben Patrick ......(Dolphins pick up Boss or Miller now.... fu--! [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](thought this was interesting) Jimmy Smith, rookie CB for the Ravens, already hurt his groin and sat out of practice.[/color]
anyone got them in the playoffs?

our rookie CB gets hurt and your questioning if where gonna make the playoffs 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom