Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Yea, Seattle is the first team that's showing interest in Osi right now, but the price is very high...

give us Sydney Rice you can have Osi...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 You guys are asking so much for Osi. Hopefully we can get him for a 3rd rounder. 

Not going to happen. Right now the asking price is AT LEAST  a 1st round pick.

Osi is 30 and on of the tope DE's in the league. Just not happy here in NY bc he's being greedy & doesn't like how management has handled his contract situation.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Yea, Seattle is the first team that's showing interest in Osi right now, but the price is very high...

give us Sydney Rice you can have Osi...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 You guys are asking so much for Osi. Hopefully we can get him for a 3rd rounder. 

Not going to happen. Right now the asking price is AT LEAST  a 1st round pick.

Osi is 30 and on of the tope DE's in the league. Just not happy here in NY bc he's being greedy & doesn't like how management has handled his contract situation.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ You can be a leader all you want, but if you don't have the skills then what's it worth? (and to be clear, i like tebow a lot and want him to be beastly. Hopefully he turns things around.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign TE Ben Patrick ......(Dolphins pick up Boss or Miller now.... fu--! [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](thought this was interesting) Jimmy Smith, rookie CB for the Ravens, already hurt his groin and sat out of practice.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ You can be a leader all you want, but if you don't have the skills then what's it worth? (and to be clear, i like tebow a lot and want him to be beastly. Hopefully he turns things around.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign TE Ben Patrick ......(Dolphins pick up Boss or Miller now.... fu--! [/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](thought this was interesting) Jimmy Smith, rookie CB for the Ravens, already hurt his groin and sat out of practice.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

mad.gif

anyone got them in the playoffs?

mad.gif

anyone got them in the playoffs?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins pick up Boss or Miller now.... fu--! [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
He's in Seattle right now though
nerd.gif

mad.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

mad.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's who i've been praising and wanting from jump... i don't think it's gonna happen tho. I just want them to pull the trigger on one or the other. [/color]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

mad.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's who i've been praising and wanting from jump... i don't think it's gonna happen tho. I just want them to pull the trigger on one or the other. [/color]

I have been tweeting John Elway and Denver Broncos all day telling them to trade Orton to Miami and get rid of him for a 3rd-4th round pick and pick up Ronnie Brown, as well as trade a 1st rounder to NYG for Osi and to sign Ty Warren. Team would be so much better.
pimp.gif

I have been tweeting John Elway and Denver Broncos all day telling them to trade Orton to Miami and get rid of him for a 3rd-4th round pick and pick up Ronnie Brown, as well as trade a 1st rounder to NYG for Osi and to sign Ty Warren. Team would be so much better.
pimp.gif

Miller is awesome, I really hope he doesn't go to rot in Seattle with no QB
laugh.gif

He'll be fine with the young offensive core we're building up here

Even if Tarvaris and CW dont work out (which I believe one will) he's still plenty young to be in his prime for when Matt Barkley suits up for us anyways, no worries...

Miller is awesome, I really hope he doesn't go to rot in Seattle with no QB
laugh.gif

He'll be fine with the young offensive core we're building up here

Even if Tarvaris and CW dont work out (which I believe one will) he's still plenty young to be in his prime for when Matt Barkley suits up for us anyways, no worries...

SMH @ Denver signing horrible WR David Anderson and trading for a big waste of space Brodrick Bunkley. John Elway does not know what he is doing. Also picked up TE Daniel Fells (already have to many TEs as it is) and Defensive End Derrick Harvey

SMH @ Denver signing horrible WR David Anderson and trading for a big waste of space Brodrick Bunkley. John Elway does not know what he is doing. Also picked up TE Daniel Fells (already have to many TEs as it is) and Defensive End Derrick Harvey

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)
jajtah.png

all you need to know....this is the first year that I can remember that there is no "playoff" talk w. this skins team....folks would be happy w. 6-7 wins, but not surprised if they win 3. 

It's all about Luck/Barkley/Jones....

You start any team w. John Beck, what can your expectations be....really? 
laugh.gif
  This season is gonna be UGLY. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)
jajtah.png

all you need to know....this is the first year that I can remember that there is no "playoff" talk w. this skins team....folks would be happy w. 6-7 wins, but not surprised if they win 3. 

It's all about Luck/Barkley/Jones....

You start any team w. John Beck, what can your expectations be....really? 
laugh.gif
  This season is gonna be UGLY. 

Back
Top Bottom