Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Heard Osi wants to go to Seattle?

Good @*!#
pimp.gif

Oh man, that would be a SOLID addition to that young defense. Seattle's starting to put the pieces together. No reason to think they can't take that division again, barring an offensive explosion from the Kolb and the Cards.

Good @*!#
pimp.gif

Oh man, that would be a SOLID addition to that young defense. Seattle's starting to put the pieces together. No reason to think they can't take that division again, barring an offensive explosion from the Kolb and the Cards.

Good *#@%
pimp.gif
That would be a good move for them.
Bradshaw signing is excellent for the NYG.  (copy/paste)
If Osi leaves it gives KIWA a big opportunity for a lot more playing time, plus at his normal DE position as opposed to OLB.....hopefully he can stay healthy. Not sure if the Giants would get equal in return considering his contract.

I like our secondary we just need some LB help big time, we did a decent job stopped the run but mainly on blitzes especially with our CB's.

Good *#@%
pimp.gif
That would be a good move for them.
Bradshaw signing is excellent for the NYG.  (copy/paste)
If Osi leaves it gives KIWA a big opportunity for a lot more playing time, plus at his normal DE position as opposed to OLB.....hopefully he can stay healthy. Not sure if the Giants would get equal in return considering his contract.

I like our secondary we just need some LB help big time, we did a decent job stopped the run but mainly on blitzes especially with our CB's.

Still not sure why I haven't heard anything about Manny Lawson....

Are the Niners trying to re-sign him? Has he been on any visits?

I'd take him over Tatupu right now.

Still not sure why I haven't heard anything about Manny Lawson....

Are the Niners trying to re-sign him? Has he been on any visits?

I'd take him over Tatupu right now.

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)

I don't mean to offend you Skins fans, but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley? 

Jon Beck QB, who knows RB, Santana Moss lonely WR with some eh signings next to him, and a defense that's decent, but stands no chance of carrying that offense for 4 quarters a game for 4 months......add that all up, I see a 2 win season coming. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys disagree?  Is there hope somewhere that I'm not seein?  I'm asking honestly here, no jokes.  (I only tell NFL related jokes about the Jets 
pimp.gif
)

but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley?

They can try, but i think the Niners have the inside track. That team is awful.

but am I crazy for assuming that the Skins are going to attempt to be the worst team in football this year to pursue Andrew Luck/Matt Barkley?

They can try, but i think the Niners have the inside track. That team is awful.

Yea, Seattle is the first team that's showing interest in Osi right now, but the price is very high...

give us Sydney Rice you can have Osi...
nerd.gif

Yea, Seattle is the first team that's showing interest in Osi right now, but the price is very high...

give us Sydney Rice you can have Osi...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif
)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea that's true. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said they were trying to tank too.[/color]

pimp.gif
)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea that's true. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I said they were trying to tank too.[/color]

anybody got any pics of the free agents in there unis at training camp?

anybody got any pics of the free agents in there unis at training camp?

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

Alex Smith or Colin Kapernick at QB, Frank Gore at RB, a WR with no top-end speed and a "broken" foot in Crabtree, no Center, half of the defense is gone, and they have a new coach...

I think the 49ers are going to win 4 games tops this season. If they played in a real division, I'd give them 2 wins.

#Suck4Luck

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
)

Alex Smith or Colin Kapernick at QB, Frank Gore at RB, a WR with no top-end speed and a "broken" foot in Crabtree, no Center, half of the defense is gone, and they have a new coach...

I think the 49ers are going to win 4 games tops this season. If they played in a real division, I'd give them 2 wins.

#Suck4Luck

Check out our season schedule and see if you still think the Niners are going to win the prize...

Back
Top Bottom