Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ even with the Dolphins picking up Reggie Bush on a nothing trade.... i've had the same faces.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't like their LB pickups. No TE depth/help, No Zach Miller.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No OG depth/help. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No Kyle Orton (denver's fault but still).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and No FS....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all are team needs and they haven't addressed.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that said the cowboys, bears, and bengals are juss losin imo. don't get it at all.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ even with the Dolphins picking up Reggie Bush on a nothing trade.... i've had the same faces.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't like their LB pickups. No TE depth/help, No Zach Miller.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No OG depth/help. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No Kyle Orton (denver's fault but still).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and No FS....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all are team needs and they haven't addressed.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that said the cowboys, bears, and bengals are juss losin imo. don't get it at all.[/color]

According to 980, Vonnie Holliday's agent says he is NOT going to report to the Cardinals. Greg Aiello says Holliday must report or face a fine (in agreement to the new CBA). 980 says Skins may have "hoodwinked" the Cards in the Hightower trade.

According to 980, Vonnie Holliday's agent says he is NOT going to report to the Cardinals. Greg Aiello says Holliday must report or face a fine (in agreement to the new CBA). 980 says Skins may have "hoodwinked" the Cards in the Hightower trade.

BTW, kudos for team by team breakdown on the 1st im that one.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Imagine Tonio, Plax, and Bray what? Take hand offs?
laugh.gif
Ladanian got the most TD passes on that team other than 59 year old Brunell.

Your Jet hating posts are most entertaining. Enjoy last place
wink.gif

I do my best. 
laugh.gif

We all know who really runs NY.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]******** are such a horrible organization.... i'd put them right behind the Bengals.[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]******** are such a horrible organization.... i'd put them right behind the Bengals.[/color]

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Imagine Tonio, Plax, and Bray what? Take hand offs?
laugh.gif
Ladanian got the most TD passes on that team other than 59 year old Brunell.

Your Jet hating posts are most entertaining. Enjoy last place
wink.gif

I do my best. 
laugh.gif

We all know who really runs NY.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all good my dude. i figured the first way i had it would be too much sorting... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all i really cared about was dolphins and raiders (non) moves.... i live in the bay and go to a ton of their games... and figured people would appreciate that more.[/color]

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all good my dude. i figured the first way i had it would be too much sorting... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all i really cared about was dolphins and raiders (non) moves.... i live in the bay and go to a ton of their games... and figured people would appreciate that more.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so Shaun O'Hara is visiting the dolphins huh?..... if he gets signed, plug him into C, move Pouncey to RG.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that line, my God.... [/color]
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so Shaun O'Hara is visiting the dolphins huh?..... if he gets signed, plug him into C, move Pouncey to RG.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that line, my God.... [/color]
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Back
Top Bottom