Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

That QB situation, my God......
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just had to be the first one to post huh frost.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In Henne I trust! all the weapons in the world.[/color]
not really... i'm ready, put me in coach. Super Bowl here i come.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just had to be the first one to post huh frost.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In Henne I trust! all the weapons in the world.[/color]
not really... i'm ready, put me in coach. Super Bowl here i come.

Another one for you Dolphins.

@RichCimini
Rich Cimini Adios, Jets @ArmandoSalguero BREAKING: Jason Taylor announces on his Facebook page that he is returning to the Dolphins:

He has NOTHING left though.

@RichCimini
Rich Cimini Adios, Jets @ArmandoSalguero BREAKING: Jason Taylor announces on his Facebook page that he is returning to the Dolphins:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign RB Ahmad Bradshaw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Giants sign RB Ahmad Bradshaw.[/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

According to 980, Vonnie Holliday's agent says he is NOT going to report to the Cardinals. Greg Aiello says Holliday must report or face a fine (in agreement to the new CBA). 980 says Skins may have "hoodwinked" the Cards in the Hightower trade.
Deal still goes through right?

According to 980, Vonnie Holliday's agent says he is NOT going to report to the Cardinals. Greg Aiello says Holliday must report or face a fine (in agreement to the new CBA). 980 says Skins may have "hoodwinked" the Cards in the Hightower trade.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

@RichCimini

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
eh.... he just provides depth to a team that needs OLB depth.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he's done A LOT with the dolphins so i'm glad he can finish with the dolphins. but i don't expect much of anything but depth help from him.[/color]

@RichCimini

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
eh.... he just provides depth to a team that needs OLB depth.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he's done A LOT with the dolphins so i'm glad he can finish with the dolphins. but i don't expect much of anything but depth help from him.[/color]

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Absolutely. 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Absolutely. 

Unless Shonne Greene has a huge year I don't think the Jets will win as many games as last year. Buffalo is going to be much improved and if Miami gets Orton then they'll be better as well.

Unless Shonne Greene has a huge year I don't think the Jets will win as many games as last year. Buffalo is going to be much improved and if Miami gets Orton then they'll be better as well.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by im that one

Go get him Baltimore he can only help
You'd want him in a 3-4?  Nah. 

we run a hybrid 3-4 put him at RDE at times were gonna have Suggs on the line acting as a LDE then Ngata slides into the middle with possibly Cody now at NT traditional 4-3. tho i believe Osi will be dropping back a few plays to show different looks when he switches up with JJ which might be an issue but on paper it looks good, and at this point ill take anyone who puts any amount of consistent pressure on opposing QB's only thing i might be hesitant about is what contract he would demand plus what we would have to give up in a trade, trading 3rd and a 5th and a contract of 7 mil a yr would be the highest i go

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by im that one

Go get him Baltimore he can only help
You'd want him in a 3-4?  Nah. 

we run a hybrid 3-4 put him at RDE at times were gonna have Suggs on the line acting as a LDE then Ngata slides into the middle with possibly Cody now at NT traditional 4-3. tho i believe Osi will be dropping back a few plays to show different looks when he switches up with JJ which might be an issue but on paper it looks good, and at this point ill take anyone who puts any amount of consistent pressure on opposing QB's only thing i might be hesitant about is what contract he would demand plus what we would have to give up in a trade, trading 3rd and a 5th and a contract of 7 mil a yr would be the highest i go

Jason La Canfora
Couple of big free agent visits lined up for Skins this week - LB Lofa Tatupu and CB Kelvin Hayden. Tatupu visiting Raiders first

Jason La Canfora
Couple of big free agent visits lined up for Skins this week - LB Lofa Tatupu and CB Kelvin Hayden. Tatupu visiting Raiders first

@RichCimini

He had some good plays here and there last season, but I guess his heart is in Miami, or the fact the Jets probably never really reached out to him.

Oh well.

@RichCimini

He had some good plays here and there last season, but I guess his heart is in Miami, or the fact the Jets probably never really reached out to him.

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom