Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Don't mind the Hightower pickup...local guy, and he's gotten better every year.  Good in pass protection as well. 
so looking at stats and never seen him play? hightower is a bum

Ocho past his prime man, people act/think like he will be Randy Moss up there. He'll be a 3rd option in that offense.
he had a bad year on a team he didnt want to play for. you really think he is past his prime? going to a team like NE is just what chads needs.

LOL @ him been the 3rd option
With the offense/system they run he would not be a #1 or 2 option, lots of passes to slot and/or TE. Not necessarily a 3rd option for his lack of "skill".
Chad will be serviceable and not make an IMPACT as much as you guys think he will, he'll have his games here and there.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by CP1708

Imagine Tonio, Plax, and Bray what? Take hand offs?
laugh.gif
Ladanian got the most TD passes on that team other than 59 year old Brunell.

Your Jet hating posts are most entertaining. Enjoy last place
wink.gif

I do my best. 
laugh.gif

Don't mind the Hightower pickup...local guy, and he's gotten better every year.  Good in pass protection as well. 

Ocho past his prime man, people act/think like he will be Randy Moss up there. He'll be a 3rd option in that offense.
he had a bad year on a team he didnt want to play for. you really think he is past his prime? going to a team like NE is just what chads needs.

With the offense/system they run he would not be a #1 or 2 option, lots of passes to slot and/or TE. Not necessarily a 3rd option for his lack of "skill".
Chad will be serviceable and not make an IMPACT as much as you guys think he will, he'll have his games here and there.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I give you Reche Caldwell:

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Age[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][th=""]Pos[/th][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]Rec[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]Y/R[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Lng[/th][th=""]R/G[/th][th=""]Y/G[/th][th=""]Att[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Lng[/th][th=""]Y/A[/th][th=""]Y/G[/th][th=""]A/G[/th][th=""]YScm[/th][th=""]RRTD[/th][th=""]Fmb[/th][th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td]23[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]22[/td][td]208[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]3[/td][td]26[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]9[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]217[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]24[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]15[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]5[/td][td]39[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]119[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]25[/td][td]SDG[/td][td]wr[/td][td]82[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]18[/td][td]310[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]3[/td][td]58[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]51.7[/td][td]4[/td][td]45[/td][td]0[/td][td]20[/td][td]11.3[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]355[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]26[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]28[/td][td]352[/td][td]12.6[/td][td]1[/td][td]43[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]22.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]362[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]27[/td][td]NWE[/td][td]WR[/td][td]87[/td][td]16[/td][td]14[/td][td]61[/td][td]760[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]4[/td][td]62[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]47.5[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]765[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

I give you Reche Caldwell:

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Age[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][th=""]Pos[/th][th=""]No.[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]Rec[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]Y/R[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Lng[/th][th=""]R/G[/th][th=""]Y/G[/th][th=""]Att[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Lng[/th][th=""]Y/A[/th][th=""]Y/G[/th][th=""]A/G[/th][th=""]YScm[/th][th=""]RRTD[/th][th=""]Fmb[/th][th=""]AV[/th][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td]23[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]22[/td][td]208[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]3[/td][td]26[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]9[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]217[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]24[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]9[/td][td]4[/td][td]8[/td][td]80[/td][td]10.0[/td][td]0[/td][td]15[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]5[/td][td]39[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]119[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]25[/td][td]SDG[/td][td]wr[/td][td]82[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]18[/td][td]310[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]3[/td][td]58[/td][td]3.0[/td][td]51.7[/td][td]4[/td][td]45[/td][td]0[/td][td]20[/td][td]11.3[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]0.7[/td][td]355[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]26[/td][td]SDG[/td][td][/td][td]82[/td][td]16[/td][td]2[/td][td]28[/td][td]352[/td][td]12.6[/td][td]1[/td][td]43[/td][td]1.8[/td][td]22.0[/td][td]2[/td][td]10[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]0.6[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]362[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]27[/td][td]NWE[/td][td]WR[/td][td]87[/td][td]16[/td][td]14[/td][td]61[/td][td]760[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]4[/td][td]62[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]47.5[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]5.0[/td][td]0.3[/td][td]0.1[/td][td]765[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][/table]

...and trust I will be rooting for CHAD to have a good season, more celebrations are needed.
pimp.gif

...and trust I will be rooting for CHAD to have a good season, more celebrations are needed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Panthers meeting with Derek Andersen (smh) and Carlos Rogers later today. Hope we sign Rogers to fill the hole at CB
I'm hoping for the Rogers signing myself. I love Cap'n, but I'd like to see him playing nickel exclusively.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Panthers meeting with Derek Andersen (smh) and Carlos Rogers later today. Hope we sign Rogers to fill the hole at CB
I'm hoping for the Rogers signing myself. I love Cap'n, but I'd like to see him playing nickel exclusively.

Back
Top Bottom