Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Hold up...tell me the Eagles didn't just flip VY to the Dolphins????
eek.gif

*edit*

maybe im reading this tweet wrong...

marcelluswiley Marcellus Wiley

Eagles are killin' itRT @amy13phins @marcelluswiley Well, there goes Vince Young to Miami - Eagles made a smart move, Dolphins- NOT so much

whaaaaa? 
eek.gif

Poor Vince he was so pumped talking about it yesterday!

Nah, VY is an Eagle. He had said that VY to the Fins made sense and that they dropped the ball by not getting him.

Nah, VY is an Eagle. He had said that VY to the Fins made sense and that they dropped the ball by not getting him.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

mehhh. if this the Jets only splash then so be it...PATS still taking the division.

You consider Ocho Cinco and Haynesworth "big" splashes?
They aren't big splashes?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Ocho past his prime man, people act/think like he will be Randy Moss up there. He'll be a 3rd option in that offense.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

mehhh. if this the Jets only splash then so be it...PATS still taking the division.

You consider Ocho Cinco and Haynesworth "big" splashes?
They aren't big splashes?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Ocho past his prime man, people act/think like he will be Randy Moss up there. He'll be a 3rd option in that offense.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 2o6

what moves have the packers made?

The Packers don't make moves. 

They've re-signed James Jones and Mason Crosby... Cut Nick Barnett... And let a few players like Cullen Jenkins and Brandon Jackson sign with other teams without really offering them anything.

Sounds like Rodgers and Driver made a BIG push to TT to get James Jones re-signed.  Hes going to be a really good WR if he can solve his concentration issues.

With Clay Matthews, no moves need to be made. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 2o6

what moves have the packers made?

The Packers don't make moves. 

They've re-signed James Jones and Mason Crosby... Cut Nick Barnett... And let a few players like Cullen Jenkins and Brandon Jackson sign with other teams without really offering them anything.

Sounds like Rodgers and Driver made a BIG push to TT to get James Jones re-signed.  Hes going to be a really good WR if he can solve his concentration issues.

With Clay Matthews, no moves need to be made. 

Is it just me or does it seem like Braylon is gonna come back to us on a 1 year deal and try again next year?
laugh.gif

Is it just me or does it seem like Braylon is gonna come back to us on a 1 year deal and try again next year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif
Is that a rumor?
nerd.gif

It's not even his fault, well, maybe it is, but I've only read that the Jets (were), and Cardinals were interested in him. Is the DWI that big of a turnoff, considering he had a good season last season?

laugh.gif
Is that a rumor?
nerd.gif

It's not even his fault, well, maybe it is, but I've only read that the Jets (were), and Cardinals were interested in him. Is the DWI that big of a turnoff, considering he had a good season last season?

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Pats bringing Tommy Harris in for a workout tomorrow
bill loves the cot damn defensive line...only position that gets PAID in NE outside of QB

how bout some LB'ers bill. so i don't have to watch rob ninkovich miss tackles all year long. who? exactly...

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Pats bringing Tommy Harris in for a workout tomorrow
bill loves the cot damn defensive line...only position that gets PAID in NE outside of QB

how bout some LB'ers bill. so i don't have to watch rob ninkovich miss tackles all year long. who? exactly...

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
Is that a rumor?
nerd.gif

Nah no rumor, just my gut feeling. He obviously hasn't gotten a deal he likes enought to leave the Jets, maybe he's just waiting for us to give him something. Imagine Tonio, Plax and Bray
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
Is that a rumor?
nerd.gif

Nah no rumor, just my gut feeling. He obviously hasn't gotten a deal he likes enought to leave the Jets, maybe he's just waiting for us to give him something. Imagine Tonio, Plax and Bray
eek.gif

Brady is gonna be so Comfortable on Offense its crazy...... Wes and Branch (Both who hes worked with for years) Edelman had a great year last year & Ocho is still damn good, he may be a little older but he has no real injury issues & like T.O takes tremendous pride in his workouts so im not worried about his performance at all.

Not as optimistic about Haynesworth considering that we are still runnin a 3-4 but if anybody can get a player to buy into a system its bill. Just imagine what the goalline Defense is gonna look like wit Albert & Wilfork in there!!

Brady is gonna be so Comfortable on Offense its crazy...... Wes and Branch (Both who hes worked with for years) Edelman had a great year last year & Ocho is still damn good, he may be a little older but he has no real injury issues & like T.O takes tremendous pride in his workouts so im not worried about his performance at all.

Not as optimistic about Haynesworth considering that we are still runnin a 3-4 but if anybody can get a player to buy into a system its bill. Just imagine what the goalline Defense is gonna look like wit Albert & Wilfork in there!!

Back
Top Bottom