Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Ed Dickson.... really? Ravens must see something we don't

indifferent.gif

Ducks baby!

I'm more mad I won't be hearing the HEAPPPPPPP chant anymore. SMH.
It's all good, though.  New chant: DICKKKKKKKK

Ducks baby!

I'm more mad I won't be hearing the HEAPPPPPPP chant anymore. SMH.
It's all good, though.  New chant: DICKKKKKKKK

Cardinals.com - The Cardinals are believed to have free-agent wide receiver Braylon Edwards on their radar.

Edwards isn't going to re-sign with the Jets

Cardinals.com - The Cardinals are believed to have free-agent wide receiver Braylon Edwards on their radar.

Edwards isn't going to re-sign with the Jets

Bradshaw had a visit to Cincy scheduled but they just resigned Benson so he's not doing that anymore.

Looks like right now it's Giants and ******** for Bradshaw...

Bradshaw had a visit to Cincy scheduled but they just resigned Benson so he's not doing that anymore.

Looks like right now it's Giants and ******** for Bradshaw...

Heap is near the very end of his career, the combination of Dickson/Pitta is actually an upgrade for Baltimore. I like the Ronnie Brown signing to help spell Ray Rice during the season.

Bradshaw will most likely end up re-signing with the Giants.

I fully believe that Braylon feels snubbed by the Jets during the whole Nnamdi process. At this point I expect him to sign elsewhere to spite the organization.

Rams quietly have compiled a strong offseason IMO. Dahl is a grinder and hard nosed player that will help protect their biggest investment on the field. Mikell and Spags have great camraderie, and I firmly believe MSW can still play.

Heap is near the very end of his career, the combination of Dickson/Pitta is actually an upgrade for Baltimore. I like the Ronnie Brown signing to help spell Ray Rice during the season.

Bradshaw will most likely end up re-signing with the Giants.

I fully believe that Braylon feels snubbed by the Jets during the whole Nnamdi process. At this point I expect him to sign elsewhere to spite the organization.

Rams quietly have compiled a strong offseason IMO. Dahl is a grinder and hard nosed player that will help protect their biggest investment on the field. Mikell and Spags have great camraderie, and I firmly believe MSW can still play.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Mason Foster
pimp.gif

You have a football player on your hands. Loved that pick.
Bow Down
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Rick Stroud of the St. Petersburg Times confirms that third-round pick Mason Foster is expected to be the Bucs' starting middle linebacker.
The Bucs are putting their eggs in Foster's basket as Barrett Ruud was allowed to talk to the Titans in free agency. Foster showed he was capable at the college level, posting 163 tackles for Washington last season. He's an IDP sleeper.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Mason Foster
pimp.gif

You have a football player on your hands. Loved that pick.
Bow Down
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Rick Stroud of the St. Petersburg Times confirms that third-round pick Mason Foster is expected to be the Bucs' starting middle linebacker.
The Bucs are putting their eggs in Foster's basket as Barrett Ruud was allowed to talk to the Titans in free agency. Foster showed he was capable at the college level, posting 163 tackles for Washington last season. He's an IDP sleeper.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Some of you dudes are reaching with Tatupu. He was good when he was younger but now he has completely lost his step. If you watched the Hawks at all last year you could see the injuries were wearing on him. He just wasn't the same player -- missing tackles, letting people blow by him, etc. I don't see it as a step back at all for the Hawks. Put Hawthorne in as starter and we have a younger and faster core.

That's true, but it's his leadership value that was the most important. Not many vets on that team.

Great news on Mason Foster. That's awesome.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Some of you dudes are reaching with Tatupu. He was good when he was younger but now he has completely lost his step. If you watched the Hawks at all last year you could see the injuries were wearing on him. He just wasn't the same player -- missing tackles, letting people blow by him, etc. I don't see it as a step back at all for the Hawks. Put Hawthorne in as starter and we have a younger and faster core.

That's true, but it's his leadership value that was the most important. Not many vets on that team.

Great news on Mason Foster. That's awesome.

Deuce Lutui fails physical. So he's headed back to AZ.

Looks like the Bengals are on the verge on signing Donte Whitner. Meh.

Deuce Lutui fails physical. So he's headed back to AZ.

Looks like the Bengals are on the verge on signing Donte Whitner. Meh.

That Tampa D can be ugly. They have all that cap space, they should've backed the money truck up for Nnamdi. Him and Talib?
sick.gif
   Move Ronde to safety to be a "centerfielder" ala Rod Woodson later in his career.

That Tampa D can be ugly. They have all that cap space, they should've backed the money truck up for Nnamdi. Him and Talib?
sick.gif
   Move Ronde to safety to be a "centerfielder" ala Rod Woodson later in his career.

Back
Top Bottom