Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

That Tampa D can be ugly. They have all that cap space, they should've backed the money truck up for Nnamdi. Him and Talib?
sick.gif
   Move Ronde to safety to be a "centerfielder" ala Rod Woodson later in his career.

We're going to be using Ronde at safety alot this season. Raheem REALLY likes Myron Lewis and EJ Biggers, that's why we didn't go after Nnamdi.
Ahmad Black is going to be a damn playmaker at safety the first game he steps on the field.

Mike Williams supposebly hasn't dropped a single pass all training camp.

That Tampa D can be ugly. They have all that cap space, they should've backed the money truck up for Nnamdi. Him and Talib?
sick.gif
   Move Ronde to safety to be a "centerfielder" ala Rod Woodson later in his career.

We're going to be using Ronde at safety alot this season. Raheem REALLY likes Myron Lewis and EJ Biggers, that's why we didn't go after Nnamdi.
Ahmad Black is going to be a damn playmaker at safety the first game he steps on the field.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

sick.gif

josh freeman......all that needs to be said.

i swear by him up n down here to my friends and anyone that will listen,

tired.gif
hope he doesnt let me down.

i stay in miami , i got a uncle in tampa....hows the atmosphere at the games
nerd.gif
wouldnt mind making a road trip for the weekend for a game

sick.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

What did the Cards get for Hightower?
Vonnie Holliday and a conditional 6th....

Don't mind the Hightower pickup...local guy, and he's gotten better every year.  Good in pass protection as well. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

What did the Cards get for Hightower?
Vonnie Holliday and a conditional 6th....

Don't mind the Hightower pickup...local guy, and he's gotten better every year.  Good in pass protection as well. 

Originally Posted by 2o6

sick.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif
It was awesome before the 3-13 season we had in 09 when fans started to stop showing up. They gained a bunch of fans back in the area towards the end of this past season. I remember reading a survey that was taken by something like 900 residents across Florida this summer that had the Bucs as the most liked sports team in Florida....the Heat were 4th behind the Dolphins and Jaguars
laugh.gif

I think that game with the Lions is going to be the first of many battles between us.

Freeman vs Stafford, McCoy vs Suh. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by 2o6

sick.gif

tired.gif

nerd.gif
It was awesome before the 3-13 season we had in 09 when fans started to stop showing up. They gained a bunch of fans back in the area towards the end of this past season. I remember reading a survey that was taken by something like 900 residents across Florida this summer that had the Bucs as the most liked sports team in Florida....the Heat were 4th behind the Dolphins and Jaguars
laugh.gif

I think that game with the Lions is going to be the first of many battles between us.

Freeman vs Stafford, McCoy vs Suh. Can't wait.

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley, Stafford vs McCoy/Price. Can't wait.

Fixed.

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley, Stafford vs McCoy/Price. Can't wait.

Fixed.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley, Stafford vs McCoy/Price/Bowers/Clayborn. Can't wait.

Fixed.

Fixed again. I'm glad our quarterback is 6'6 250.

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley, Stafford vs McCoy/Price/Bowers/Clayborn. Can't wait.

Fixed.

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley/Vanden Bosch/ Avril, Stafford vs McCoy/Price/Bowers/Clayborn. Can't wait.

Fixed.

And fixed yet again.

laugh.gif

Freeman vs Suh/Fairley/Vanden Bosch/ Avril, Stafford vs McCoy/Price/Bowers/Clayborn. Can't wait.

Fixed.

And fixed yet again.

Back
Top Bottom