Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by im that one

yea..... that would of really got me huh.

don't highlight something and take it out of context... you needed to add the last two years, kind of important.
jenkins might not start tech, he will play a ton.
vy will play, vick will get hurt.
ronnie brown (i believe) is gonna be great for you guys. your welcome.

with all that said you are missing two very important truths and which were my points.
Teams do not win superbowls, Normally, when they go heavy into FA. if you aren't a homer then you can admit that the eagles the last few years have been pushing harder in FA than normal.
The second is Aaron Rodgers will be the reason they are better.
The original post was to prove what i just said and to say all they were was my SB pick once again.

fine.. name the FAs we signed the last 2 years (so this year and last year, right?)

and i assume undrafted guys don't count towards that count

don't highlight something and take it out of context... you needed to add the last two years, kind of important.

with all that said you are missing two very important truths and which were my points.
Teams do not win superbowls, Normally, when they go heavy into FA. if you aren't a homer then you can admit that the eagles the last few years have been pushing harder in FA than normal.
The original post was to prove what i just said and to say all they were was my SB pick once again.

fine.. name the FAs we signed the last 2 years (so this year and last year, right?)

Apparently Giants offered 3 yrs at around 5.7 to John Kuhn.
pimp.gif
Glad we kept my man JK.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]focus.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]focus.[/color]

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
Bro the !%+$* been bothering me for like a 4 days now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
co-sign

no joke, I thought it was some inside joke type deal.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i did too. thought it was a damb thing that i missed.[/color]

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
Bro the !%+$* been bothering me for like a 4 days now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
co-sign

no joke, I thought it was some inside joke type deal.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i did too. thought it was a damb thing that i missed.[/color]

focus.

lol.. on what exactly?

it's either we reshaped everything everyone knew about the eagles from last year through FA (like the miami heat).. or we added to the TEAM that was already in place

but please name the BIG FA signings we have had over the past 2 years to support what you are saying

here is our depth chart from last year to help you out -
offense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles

defense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/phi/formation/4-3-defense

focus.

lol.. on what exactly?

it's either we reshaped everything everyone knew about the eagles from last year through FA (like the miami heat).. or we added to the TEAM that was already in place

but please name the BIG FA signings we have had over the past 2 years to support what you are saying

here is our depth chart from last year to help you out -
offense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles

defense:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/phi/formation/4-3-defense

focus.

lol.. on what exactly?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]focus on what I'M saying... what i started, the entire conversation is about...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and never did i say you had Big free agent signings... i said they have been more agressive in FA the last two years. they have made a lot more moves than normal.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you aren't focused because you aren't talking about what i was talking about. all that needs to be said my friend. peace be with you. live long and prosper. if a tree falls in the forest. peace and tranquility.[/color]

focus.

lol.. on what exactly?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]focus on what I'M saying... what i started, the entire conversation is about...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and never did i say you had Big free agent signings... i said they have been more agressive in FA the last two years. they have made a lot more moves than normal.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you aren't focused because you aren't talking about what i was talking about. all that needs to be said my friend. peace be with you. live long and prosper. if a tree falls in the forest. peace and tranquility.[/color]

I get what some are saying, with the NFL 'backups' will start and play quite a bit, nature of the game when compared to other major sports. Combined with the shortened schedule, one could see how Philly may not do as well as the early predictions claim (12-14 win season) That said I personally think they are a playoff team and that is all that counts. From there they can make anything happen

DSA, with Troy, I notice he is often out of position or looks bad only when hurt. He either over compensates and gets caught or doesn't have the burst of speed needed to roam like he does. When fully healthy though he doesn't get caught like he often does when injured. Hr shiuldnonly play half of the regular season games....kinda serious

I get what some are saying, with the NFL 'backups' will start and play quite a bit, nature of the game when compared to other major sports. Combined with the shortened schedule, one could see how Philly may not do as well as the early predictions claim (12-14 win season) That said I personally think they are a playoff team and that is all that counts. From there they can make anything happen

DSA, with Troy, I notice he is often out of position or looks bad only when hurt. He either over compensates and gets caught or doesn't have the burst of speed needed to roam like he does. When fully healthy though he doesn't get caught like he often does when injured. Hr shiuldnonly play half of the regular season games....kinda serious

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Eagles made and offer to Moss too...smh

Offer currently standing, or was it before he announced his retirement? 

Post retirement..... Randy Moss (WR) - Tennessee Titans (Wed, Aug 3 - 10:20am ET)The Eagles made a contract offer to Randy Moss after the receiver filed his official retirement papers with the league, according to the Boston Herald. The Eagles just won't stop. Moss' filing of his retirement papers isn't significant as he can unretire any time he wants. If he is truly intrigued by the Eagles' offer, there's a good chance it will still happen. And based on the way veterans are flocking to Philly to play with Mike Vick, we would no longer be surprised. Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Eagles made and offer to Moss too...smh

Offer currently standing, or was it before he announced his retirement? 

Post retirement..... Randy Moss (WR) - Tennessee Titans (Wed, Aug 3 - 10:20am ET)The Eagles made a contract offer to Randy Moss after the receiver filed his official retirement papers with the league, according to the Boston Herald. The Eagles just won't stop. Moss' filing of his retirement papers isn't significant as he can unretire any time he wants. If he is truly intrigued by the Eagles' offer, there's a good chance it will still happen. And based on the way veterans are flocking to Philly to play with Mike Vick, we would no longer be surprised. Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

you win through the draft not FA.

they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.

don't change what you are saying now.. i don't care what your super bowl pick is, that's your prerogative..

but you are making statements that aren't true and are now trying to change the arguement

last year we TRADED for:
ernie sims (who got benched and is now off the team)
darryl tapp (who was never a starter)
jerome harrison (who we traded mike bell for halfway through the season)
and reggie wells (halfway through the season, because of injuries we had on the oline)

only person we signed... mike bell

i've already addressed this year

you win through the draft not FA.

they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.

don't change what you are saying now.. i don't care what your super bowl pick is, that's your prerogative..

but you are making statements that aren't true and are now trying to change the arguement

last year we TRADED for:
ernie sims (who got benched and is now off the team)
darryl tapp (who was never a starter)
jerome harrison (who we traded mike bell for halfway through the season)
and reggie wells (halfway through the season, because of injuries we had on the oline)

only person we signed... mike bell

i've already addressed this year

Back
Top Bottom