OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNF will be better this season since every game will have Color Rush
@An Armada jumping for joy inside of his big Crayola box
beat me to it. 
laugh.gif

Color Rush was nice for some teams. They can do it right and make it a cool new tradition. Hated the Cowboys wearing throwbacks in a Color Rush game. That's just stupid as ****.

wow i didn't realize if NE trades into the 1st round (up past pick 29), the NFL would seize that pick and allow them to have what would have been their original pick at 29. basically the NFL will take the highest possible pick :lol:

that seems dodgy but at the same time makes sense.

I get the fact that the raiders front 7 is really scary and will probably own our weak *** o line. But are raiders fans forgetting how garbage their secondary is? All I'm reading is how excited the raiders are to have sanchize and kaep in their division, which I understand. Those two are so damn trash, but don't act like the Broncos defense won't push carrs **** in either
laugh.gif
Mychal Rivera had one of the easiest touchdowns in recent memory against the reigning champs. I wish you well. 

wow i didn't realize if NE trades into the 1st round (up past pick 29), the NFL would seize that pick and allow them to have what would have been their original pick at 29. basically the NFL will take the highest possible pick
laugh.gif

wait, what?

so if the pats trade up to let's say 10.. the league would take the 10th pick and give them the 29th pick?

wow i didn't realize if NE trades into the 1st round (up past pick 29), the NFL would seize that pick and allow them to have what would have been their original pick at 29. basically the NFL will take the highest possible pick :lol:

wait, what?

so if the pats trade up to let's say 10.. the league would take the 10th pick and give them the 29th pick?

yeah exactly

And some team will give in and work with them :smh: :rolleyes

Just heard Hardy's Schefer interview. This dude needs people to prep him before interviews. :lol: :smh: :smh:

He says the dumbest ****.

Last edited:
Hardy is a dumb *** :smh:

Some dudes just aren't all there in the head and don't know when to shut the **** up :lol:

What could he possibly gain by doing an interview? Lay low , post some vids of you killing it in the weight room, and wait for the heat to die down

Greg Hardy is trying to get a job, he was on the right track by finishing up his degree, laying low out of the spotlight, and even doing some charity work. Now this fool doing interviews denying it to the grave :lol: :smh: .. If you truly believe you didn't do it then keep that to yourself at this point and try to come off somewhat remorseful, especially since you know every GM in the league is watching. Stressing the fact that you think you're innocent is only going to dig your hole even deeper.

I'm almost certain Dallas would've gave him another "prove it" deal since there's no market for him, but that probably just went out the window with the Schefter interview.

To expand on this, my dude Hardy said "it’s the Bible belt. It’s just something that’s, I wouldn’t even say frowned upon, just something that’s nonexistent in most southern homes.” :wow:

Greg must've missed this chart:

View media item 1981300
South Carolina, Louisiana, and Tennessee are in the top 6, all considered southern states. Greg was born in Millington, Tennessee :smh:

Dude needs to hire the proper PR team if he's going to continue to profess his innocence like this in public. Again, even if you truly believe you're innocent, keep that to yourself or among the people you consider close to you. All of this "saying that I did nothing wrong is a stretch but saying I am innocent is correct” is why the public and the rest of the league won't take you seriously.

Uncle Steve ain't buying none of it either :lol:

Smith posted a snippet of Hardy’s interview on Twitter and then wrote, sarcastically, “So I guess she tripped on the carpet or something.”
Smith continued his strong stance on the issue after Hardy's comments by posting: "my mom is a Survivor #DV and I am advocate against #DV."

Despite their size differences, that would be a fight I would pay to see :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom