OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Crabtree and Aldon like Carr more than Kaep. Fact or fiction?

One thing I noticed about Aldon in his short time in Oakland, from day one he's just seemed to be incredibly well liked by everyone. 

Idk if it was just good men being there for someone going through some things or what but he bonded with players and staff immediately. 

Last edited:
I don't even know what to make of having Mack, Aldon and Bruce Irvin on the field at the same time 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sanchize will pick them apart
nthat.gif
They did say that playing the Raiders during the season was a lot like scrimmage in practice. Hot dog anyone? 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed about Aldon in his short time in Oakland, from day one he's just seemed to be incredibly well liked by everyone. 

Idk if it was just good men being there for someone going through some things or what but he bonded with players and staff immediately. 

I think big credit for that goes to Justin Tuck. He commanded a lot of respect in the locker room as a vet and champion, and he was the one who shepherded Aldon back into the league and to the Raiders with their one on one training sessions and constant presence as a mentor. I think that allowed Aldon a perfect avenue to connect with the rest of the team and commit to being the teammate they wanted and needed him to be.

Got a lot of love for the NY Giants over here :smokin

Last edited:
I think big credit for that goes to Justin Tuck. He commanded a lot of respect in the locker room as a vet and champion, and he was the one who shepherded Aldon back into the league and to the Raiders with their one on one training sessions and constant presence as a mentor. I think that allowed Aldon a perfect avenue to connect with the rest of the team and commit to being the teammate they wanted and needed him to be.

Got a lot of love for the NY Giants over here
smokin.gif
love you too

- NY Giants

I don't even know what to make of having Mack, Aldon and Bruce Irvin on the field at the same time :x

Scary.

I hope Aldon has his **** together now. He was such a monster in San Fran. 33 sacks in his first 2 years... Looked like he was headed towards greatness.

Last edited:
Faith in Sanchez and Kaep to take you to the promised land? Ok :lol:...might as well pencil the Pats/Brady in for another Superbowl apperance long as that OLine is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom