OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the fact that the raiders front 7 is really scary and will probably own our weak *** o line. But are raiders fans forgetting how garbage their secondary is? All I'm reading is how excited the raiders are to have sanchize and kaep in their division, which I understand. Those two are so damn trash, but don't act like the Broncos defense won't push carrs **** in either :lol:

I get the fact that the raiders front 7 is really scary and will probably own our weak *** o line. But are raiders fans forgetting how garbage their secondary is? All I'm reading is how excited the raiders are to have sanchize and kaep in their division, which I understand. Those two are so damn trash, but don't act like the Broncos defense won't push carrs **** in either :lol:

Secondary is a lot better than it was at the start of last season. And Carr is so much better than what Denver has now that it's embarrassing for the reigning champions.

Last edited:
I get the fact that the raiders front 7 is really scary and will probably own our weak *** o line. But are raiders fans forgetting how garbage their secondary is? All I'm reading is how excited the raiders are to have sanchize and kaep in their division, which I understand. Those two are so damn trash, but don't act like the Broncos defense won't push carrs **** in either
laugh.gif
Our secondary is already massively improved and we haven't even reached draft day. 

Ehhhh Carr didn't really get his **** pushed in in either of our two meetings last season (one of which he won).

Honestly he handled that D ****** better than any of the QB's yall legit ran trains on in the playoffs. 

Last edited:
Our secondary is already massively improved and we haven't even reached draft day. 

Ehhhh Carr didn't really get his **** pushed in in either of our two meetings last season (one of which he won).

Honestly he handled that D ****** better than any of the QB's yall legit ran trains on in the playoffs. 

Good point. Raiders have a good solidified o line

All this sanchize talk idk as a jets fans he constantly let us down and instead of losing yards he just forced it, maybe that's all you guys need with that D but I highly doubt it. Bbqsically Sanchez gunna Sanchez

No way Elway gonna roll into the season with Buttfumble as the starter. No way. Hell he might suit up himself to avoid that. Lol

RG3's house for sale (2.75mil)

Link

Gorgeous home...put that 20 miles closer to DC, and you can probably double the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom