OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldon Smith resigned with the Raiders!!!!! 
pimp.gif

Reggie Nelson visiting the Raiders!!! 
nerd.gif

:lol:

i think a fresh start for kaep will be good. fits great into kubes scheme. is on a contender. broncos can try to get back to the sb without throwing a rookie at the spot. i like it. long term? its up to kaep but he can be handed the keys to a great franchise if he can get back to his old self.

If you want an inaccurate QB who plays purely off emotion...then make that trade and pay the man.

Elway would have been better off with RG3 if he want to test someone out.

Edit: can someone give me a list of QB's Denver has had with Elway as GM?

a change of scenery can work wonders.

elway as gm had tebow, manning, brock (elway didnt draft tebow.)

It's weird to say but Sanchize might be all the Broncos need at QB. Could definitely use an upgrade and should be looking toward the future, but as a stopgap? Should do just fine.

sanchize already throwing to receivers in cali.

#6torm coming

call me crazy but i think sanchize can get the job done. i think kaep being on a contender with a steady front office will help him gain his confidence.

#superbowl51ready

#ihope

#please

Change of scenery can offset a stint with a bad coach, bad team, bad front office, bad organization. 

(not sure if compliment or backhand comment. will just post an emoticon)

smile.gif
It's a compliment. In the real world right place right time, wrong place wrong times exists too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Hardy is trying to get a job, he was on the right track by finishing up his degree, laying low out of the spotlight, and even doing some charity work. Now this fool doing interviews denying it to the grave :lol: :smh: .. If you truly believe you didn't do it then keep that to yourself at this point and try to come off somewhat remorseful, especially since you know every GM in the league is watching. Stressing the fact that you think you're innocent is only going to dig your hole even deeper.

I'm almost certain Dallas would've gave him another "prove it" deal since there's no market for him, but that probably just went out the window with the Schefter interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom