OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

i think a fresh start for kaep will be good. fits great into kubes scheme. is on a contender. broncos can try to get back to the sb without throwing a rookie at the spot. i like it. long term? its up to kaep but he can be handed the keys to a great franchise if he can get back to his old self.

If you want an inaccurate QB who plays purely off emotion...then make that trade and pay the man.

Elway would have been better off with RG3 if he want to test someone out.

Edit: can someone give me a list of QB's Denver has had with Elway as GM?

Last edited:
what is with the NT Glennon love? I don't see anything special
To me he's just as bad or worse than Colin. Atleast Colin excelled at this level, Glennon has never done ****

See below:

19 TD's and 9 INT's in 13 games as a rookie when they threw him in there during the Freeman and Schiano mess. All he had to throw to was V-Jax and I think he even missed like half those games. Dude has a cannon, good fundamentals, basically just as tall as Osweiler and would be a perfect fit for that rollout offense. And he's young and could grow with the team, wouldn't be all Hollywood like Kaep or cause any problems.

It's weird to say but Sanchize might be all the Broncos need at QB. Could definitely use an upgrade and should be looking toward the future, but as a stopgap? Should do just fine.

NT can't handle the Sanchize hoisting the Lombardi

And would you really give up a 2nd for Glennon? He's Nick Foles to me

Last edited:
Shady not going to be charged for the fight.

Football players can damn near get away with murder in Philly it seems.
nerd.gif
iswydt.

The Raiders are in it for the long run it seems...:nerd:

@AdamSchefter: Raiders and Aldon Smith have agreement in place, source told ESPN. Smith was spotted at team building today, trying to finalize deal.

Any word on if dude is suspended?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom