OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still say AJ but Cincy's price may be too steep. They got spoiled with the Carson deal and now expect that :lol:

Didn't TB say they wanted more than a first rounder for Glennon and Cincy doesn't want to trade AJ.

Didn't TB say they wanted more than a first rounder for Glennon and Cincy doesn't want to trade AJ.

Nah that was just some dumb rumor. I guarantee we would let him go for a 2nd. We HAVE to trade him now or he will leave for nothing next offseason.

So they're saying they want Kaep to go from 12 to 7 mil this year or SF to pay that 5 million dollar difference but the remaining years on his contract have been worked out with Denver.

Glennon is who the Broncos should be trying to trade for.
I was wondering where he was in this Broncos QB predicament. 

browns should go after AJ.. as a safety net just incase they ruin carson wentz career (which they will). 
Kubiak isn't capable of progressive play-calls.

Doomed!
he has a ring man. I'm still sick 
mean.gif

what is with the NT Glennon love? I don't see anything special

guy is young and has good fundamentals. the only time he got a shot was when the BUCS offense was trash. he could really flourish in a good system and good offense

Kaep isn't capable of making progressive reads, Denver is in trouble. Big arm, struggles with pre snap adjustments.

Go Pats.

If Brett Favre could win the starting job for the Pack without knowing what a Nickel/Dime defense was, I have faith Kaep can use his physical tools to eek out enough offense to carry that Denver team :lol:

Kaep didn't play well last year at all but he still was doing statistically better than Peyton and was on a much worse team. I think Kubiak can get him back to respectable QB play.

http://www.big.dk/#projects-httr

Maybe already posted, but here's a more in-depth look at the Skins stadium from BIG, complete with diagrams etc.
(Click the arrows or use your arrow keys to advance through the slides).

I'm not confident it would get built in this form given all the red tape you have to deal with to get anything built in DC :smh: But I do appreciate the approach they're taking of trying to build in functionalities year round that would add something to the city. Would LOVE to have an outdoor performance space like that in the city/metro accessible without having to go to Merriweather :lol:

Last edited:
http://www.big.dk/#projects-httr

Maybe already posted, but here's a more in-depth look at the Skins stadium from BIG, complete with diagrams etc.
(Click the arrows or use your arrow keys to advance through the slides).

I'm not confident it would get built in this form given all the red tape you have to deal with to get anything built in DC :smh: But I do appreciate the approach they're taking of trying to build in functionalities year round that would add something to the city. Would LOVE to have an outdoor performance space like that in the city/metro accessible without having to go to Merriweather :lol:

The concert space looks amazing. The design is a bit over the top for my liking, but it will be interesting to see what comes from this concept. Also, what a lot of people missed (which you mentioned) is that the proposed stadium would be built with the idea that it could be used year-round for various events.

My guess is that it will be built near National Harbor.

Last edited:
If Brett Favre could win the starting job for the Pack without knowing what a Nickel/Dime defense was, I have faith Kaep can use his physical tools to eek out enough offense to carry that Denver team :lol:

Kaep didn't play well last year at all but he still was doing statistically better than Peyton and was on a much worse team. I think Kubiak can get him back to respectable QB play.

Im almost positive Kaep doesnt even know how to manage a game. Thats a skill in its own I don't even think this dude is smart enough to do :lol:. Kubiaks conservative style wont save him.

Kap can do whatever Dilfer 2.0 did last year...Denver will be fine

:pimp:

:rofl:

19 TD's and 9 INT's in 13 games as a rookie when they threw him in there during the Freeman and Schiano mess. All he had to throw to was V-Jax and I think he even missed like half those games. Dude has a cannon, good fundamentals, basically just as tall as Osweiler and would be a perfect fit for that rollout offense. And he's young and could grow with the team, wouldn't be all Hollywood like Kaep or cause any problems.

Some team is going to spend a damn top 15 pick on Paxton Lynch and get absolutely nothing out of it...might as well use a 2nd on Glennon whose proven he can play a little in this league already.

19 TD's and 9 INT's in 13 games as a rookie when they threw him in there during the Freeman and Schiano mess. All he had to throw to was V-Jax and I think he even missed like half those games. Dude has a cannon, good fundamentals, basically just as tall as Osweiler and would be a perfect fit for that rollout offense. And he's young and could grow with the team, wouldn't be all Hollywood like Kaep or cause any problems.

Some team is going to spend a damn top 15 pick on Paxton Lynch and get absolutely nothing out of it...might as well use a 2nd on Glennon whose proven he can play a little in this league already.

I actually agree with everything you just typed.

You're lucky you made that trade with the Dolphins or else he might have been going to your Eagles in the 1st. Them and the Chiefs really like him

says who? word on the street is they are high on Wentz and would make a move to get him

(observing from the rafters)

How does Spongebob feel about Squidward being his QB? :nerd:

:lol:

i think a fresh start for kaep will be good. fits great into kubes scheme. is on a contender. broncos can try to get back to the sb without throwing a rookie at the spot. i like it. long term? its up to kaep but he can be handed the keys to a great franchise if he can get back to his old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom