OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardy is a fool. Can't see how any team would bring him in. He has that face you just wanna punch square in the jaw.

Last edited:
Panthers should bring him back, players and most of the fans want him back. Just need Jerry Richardson to fold. I honestly feel like carolina is the only place Hardy he'll thrive since most the players generally like him like a brother and Steve doesn't have much room to talk the way he's assaulted teammates.

Last edited:
This fool might be getting CTE early or something. :lol:

He said he's innocent, but he did something wrong. Then when asked how did the scars get there he said he didn't touch her.

What? :lol:

I mean even IF she did hit him first he's big enough to restrain a female. The girl was literally beaten.

Greg Hardy on why he got a second chance while Ray Rice did not: “… It’s the story of an innocent man and a guilty man.”

:stoneface:

:rofl: Can't make this **** up.

At least Ray owned up to it like a man. Hardy lucky as hell it ain't no video.

Panthers should bring him back, players and most of the fans want him back. Just need Jerry Richardson to fold. I honestly feel like carolina is the only place Hardy he'll thrive since most the players generally like him like a brother and Steve doesn't have much room to talk the way he's assaulted teammates.

Slightly different scenarios :lol:

Slightly different scenarios :lol:
True, but Steve's far from a saint. And Greg was a better teammate then Steve ever was. The vets kept hardy in check while here and he never had sideline outburst like he had in Dallas. Plus no one could check Steve except for Jerry. Money was the biggest factor in Steve getting cut but he wasn't a good mentor while in carolina and they didn't want his attitude to rub of on Kelvin and Philly

One Beat up teammates, another beat up a woman. C'mon man. :smh: :lol:

Why would the Panthers want him back? They're straight w/o him. I'm not even tryna bash him but damn this dude can't even own up to making a mistake.

Last edited:
My guy Greg Hardy :lol:

He just needs to realize people he'll never know exist already made their mind up about him long ago... so in turn, there's nothing for *him to attempt to justify.

If he owns it and goes on the field and just does his job, people forget but when you keep saying dumb **** it doesn't go away

Why would the Panthers want him back? They're straight w/o him. I'm not even tryna bash him but damn this dude can't even own up to it. :lol:
I'm not saying the situations are the same but Steve probably isn't the best person to voice is opinion from his past actions that's all. And because our pass rush sucks. Between Hardy, Star, KK, Johnson, and an emerging Kony. Someone's having a field day on that dline.

True, but Steve's far from a saint. And Greg was a better teammate then Steve ever was. The vets kept hardy in check while here and he never had sideline outburst like he had in Dallas. Plus no one could check Steve except for Jerry. Money was the biggest factor in Steve getting cut but he wasn't a good mentor while in carolina and they didn't want his attitude to rub of on Kelvin and Philly
Bruh you can't be serious right?
Hardy beat the girl while on your team right?
Cmon son

Greg Hardy on why he got a second chance while Ray Rice did not: “… It’s the story of an innocent man and a guilty man.”
indifferent.gif
lfnflsfns 
laugh.gif

nah man no way in hell he said that. 
laugh.gif

Bruh you can't be serious right?
Hardy beat the girl while on your team right?
Cmon son
Nothing Greg did was right at all. But speaking on how they both were as teammates to others NOTHING else just teammates. Greg was a better (albeit crazy) teammate in carolina than Steve was. Nothing else.

Well there are some people who think she deserved it

Hardy was just defending himself
My mom has worked at a DV shelter for 15 years bruh, I can't get down with dudes defending a 6'5 280lb guy who just couldn't protect himself from a 5'2 girl half his size.
Like, I know big dudes and athletes are usually dumb as hell, but cmon. This is taking it to another atmosphere man

Why would the Panthers want him back? They're straight w/o him. I'm not even tryna bash him but damn this dude can't even own up to it. :lol:
I'm not saying the situations are the same but Steve probably isn't the best person to voice is opinion from his past actions that's all. And because our pass rush sucks. Between Hardy, Star, KK, Johnson, and an emerging Kony. Someone's having a field day on that dline.

Why can't Smitty give his opinion? You said he has no room to talk like he did what Hardy did. We know Steve Smith ain't a saint but beating up a teammate and beating a woman is nowhere near the same.

Well there are some people who think she deserved it

Hardy was just defending himself
My mom has worked at a DV shelter for 15 years bruh, I can't get down with dudes defending a 6'5 280lb guy who just couldn't protect himself from a 5'2 girl half his size.
Like, I know big dudes and athletes are usually dumb as hell, but cmon. This is taking it to another atmosphere man
Why'd you have to call our big boned brothers stupid though? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why can't Smitty give his opinion? You said he has no room to talk like he did what Hardy did. We know Steve Smith ain't a saint but beating up a teammate and beating a woman is nowhere near the same.
And I never insinuated that they were the same thing. Not even relatively close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom