OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom has worked at a DV shelter for 15 years bruh, I can't get down with dudes defending a 6'5 280lb guy who just couldn't protect himself from a 5'2 girl half his size.
Like, I know big dudes and athletes are usually dumb as hell, but cmon. This is taking it to another atmosphere man

I'm right with you, I dated a girl whose ex beat her and it caused all kinds of issues with her

It was sad to be around once she couldn't hide it from me

Why'd you have to call our big boned brothers stupid though? 
laugh.gif

I mean, name one dude over 6'5 that's a current professional athlete that is profoundly smart
nerd.gif

Chris Bosh is the only one I can think of at the moment
Pau Gasol

I wish the Jamarcus Russell tries to speak video wasn't removed

That's gold, I think it was with Troy Smith at a bowl game

Why can't Smitty give his opinion? You said he has no room to talk like he did what Hardy did. We know Steve Smith ain't a saint but beating up a teammate and beating a woman is nowhere near the same.
And I never insinuated that they were the same thing. Not even relatively close.

Then he got plenty of room to give his opinion.

Sounds like you just looking at this from a Panthers fan perspective only.

Last edited:
are you judging these players off of their ability to communicate effectively in interviews?

Tim Duncan.
Nah I'm talking legit smart. I know Bosh is an avid computer programmer because I took an AP course last year and he was my "teacher" for half a section :rofl:

I wish the Jamarcus Russell tries to speak video wasn't removed

That's gold, I think it was with Troy Smith at a bowl game

idk. I can kinda make out what he's saying for the most part 
laugh.gif

nothing is better than.. " I said, we said, they said, Is you scrong? I said we scrong den, leggo!"

Last edited:
My guy Greg Hardy :lol:

He just needs to realize people he'll never know exist already made their mind up about him long ago... so in turn, there's nothing for *him to attempt to justify.

Yeah I kinda feel for Hardy.

Labeled as a woman beater when it's not quite that.

Hes one of the most hated players because he became the poster boy at wrong time when there's a handful of players with worst things.

Him not being able to stop talking about it, kinda makes me believe him a little bit.

Last edited:
My guy Greg Hardy :lol:

He just needs to realize people he'll never know exist already made their mind up about him long ago... so in turn, there's nothing for *him to attempt to justify.

Yeah I kinda feel for Hardy.

Labeled as a woman beater when it's not quite that.

Hes one of the most hated players because he became the poster boy at wrong time when there's a handful of players with worst things.

:lol: :lol:

Can we also bring up the fact that his bed was covered in assault rifles???

Why are we comfortable with this lunatic owning assault rifles???

idk. I can kinda make out what he's saying for the most part :lol:  

nothing is better than.. " I said, we said, they said, Is you scrong? I said we scrong den, leggo!"

The ending is what I remembered :lol:

I'm still surprised no one gave him a shot after he got in shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom