OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S OFFICIAL: #******** sign free agent safety David Bruton.

Read more about the move: https://t.co/xp1kIPVQaw pic.twitter.com/oBhDhmSWCy
— Washington ******** (@********) March 15, 2016

Denver's ST ace? not bad

@Bronco's wagon, can dis dude actually play safety?

he played great when filling in. i think he will be just fine playing a full season as a starter.

DSA been consistent with that hate for Jones. Don't know why, he's a beast but he been saying that.

I like CJ but don't think he's worth that contract. Didn't think Denver would match.

they had to. hillman wasnt coming back. they have thompson at 2nd. probably draft a late round rb.

He won a playoff game last year though

Good for 1-3....:lol:

So if he wins another playoff game this season he'll be 2-3 :lol: that's not that bad of a %

dat math

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun[/URL]"]
Jeff Zrebiec@jeffzrebiecsun

Mike Wallace: "When this process started, I knew that I wasn’t going back to Minnesota. I was like, ‘I need a good quarterback."
[/quote]

shots fired.

Wallace don't do nothin but go deep. That's probably why.

Needed Bens cannon and probably went for Flacco because of it

you could say his game is a little moss-esque :nerd:

View media item 1952450

I have soured on Teddy, I like the kid a lot but he looked pretty average at best last year and I am not gonna buy that "game manager" BS

when you have the leading rusher in the league, that should help you greatly

Everyone is letting **** fly in the press lmao. I love it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Chris long signing. not expecting a lot but good enough to fill a hole with some veteran experience on a relatively young defense.

chandler is an outstanding talent who constantly under performs. any team would be lucky to have him but Hightower and Collins were more important of the 3.

pats have 2 2nd round picks. they could trade both for a first rounder but they'll probably end up trading both for 4 4th round picks lol

Last edited:
I lol'd when i saw the Pats newest wideout was white :smh:

Never heard of dude before. He's getting paid more than Edelman so he better show out :lol:

I knew Chandler was going to be gone. He puts up #'s but as someone who has watched damn near every one of his snaps; he aint a game changer

Collins, Hightower, and Straps need to get paid first and foremost

Liking the Robert Turbin signing. Nice 3rd down option to take the load off of Gore. But we need to address the Oline soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom