OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were Teddy's initial expectations from NT? Ya in here acting like he was the #1 pick in the draft.

Were ya really that high on Teddy coming out of Louisville?

Devonta Freeman has been training at my local park lately. Coincidentally his trainer and mine are good friends that go way back. His trainer also works out Teddy Bridgewater and Antonio Brown.
hes probably really thankful he has AB as a client as well.
What were Teddy's initial expectations from NT? Ya in here acting like he was the #1 pick in the draft.

Last edited:
:lol:

I've always low key liked the Vikes so I'm rooting for him

You know how much I low key liked the Vikings?

My old coworker claimed her cousin was Brett Favre, and that she was going to the wild card game at lambeau where moss mooned the crowed. She did go and Brett really was her cousin.

I had a choice to get an autograph football from Brett Favre or Daunte culpepper, I went with culpepper, smh.

I have the ball sitting at my dads house in a closet behind some dirty clothes. I'll post a picture up later for proof if you wanna call ducktales. But why would I make this Story up.

But everytime I see that ball I hate the Vikings even more.

Last edited:
I said they sucked. Which is exaggerated.

but in contrast.

there were people here arguing that they would be top 10 QBs within the next few years

But I don't think that argument was that far fetched. Maybe hasn't happened but not a ridiculous projection IMO. Now if someone said top five, I'd question

ELFJE story :rofl:

Who are the top 10 QBs in the NFL?

Brady Newton Romo Smith Flacco Winston
Rodgers Dalton Wilson Carr Luck Bortles
Ben Eli TURNT Brees Teddy Stafford
Sam

That's half the league and a few of those QBs I wouldn't want on my team.

NT turning on Stillwater already
What you expect, they think everybody should be a pro bowler by their 2nd year.

Anyway...People are rushing to judgement on Teddy. I'm not surprised. Happens all the time.
totally forgot about that. hey i like Teddy, its these other cats always walking the line of throwing a player under the bus or liking them. 

And please dont bring up Matt Ryan into any legit real quarterback discussions. 

Who are the top 10 QBs in the NFL?

Brady Newton Romo Smith Flacco Winston
Rodgers Dalton Wilson Carr Luck Bortles
Ben Eli TURNT Brees Teddy Stafford
Sam

That's half the league and a few of those QBs I wouldn't want on my team.

Closer to a third of the league

But the QB landscape is down and looks to get worse before better :smh:

I think NT still considered him the #1 QB in the draft who was wrongfully picked apart by scouts

It's probably not fair to judge him that way but for NT purposes that's why it comes off as slander

I think NT still considered him the #1 QB in the draft who was wrongfully picked apart by scouts

It's probably not fair to judge him that way but for NT purposes that's why it comes off as slander

Understandable.

I was never a big fan of him at UL, he's doing pretty much what I expected. Shows flashes but I still think he will be a middle of the pack type of QB throughout his career.

Random... but I'd actually like the Dolphins to go take a look at Arian Foster.

Bush was always hurt on that turf, came to Miami and didn't miss a game until Philbin lost his mind.

Foster is great out of the back field, would he a good compliment to Ajayi.

And he would be cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Browns released Karlos Dansby after signing Demario Davis.

pretty big downgrade imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom