OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on here will think I'm lying but Jonathan Cooper actually went to my rival high school and we graduated the same year so I actually have a personal connection to both of these players :lol:
Cosign, seems like a good dude. We use to play Hoggards YMCA league squads and he'd be at the games

We went to two.
Hella fun.

Females dancing in the isles was great.

Last edited by a moderator:
What were Teddy's initial expectations from NT? Ya in here acting like he was the #1 pick in the draft.

Were ya really that high on Teddy coming out of Louisville?

I think NT still considered him the #1 QB in the draft who was wrongfully picked apart by scouts

It's probably not fair to judge him that way but for NT purposes that's why it comes off as slander

I'm 2014 I couldn't get dudes in here to even entertain the possibility that Carr was the more talented player with a brighter future. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm 2014 I couldn't get dudes in here to even entertain the possibility that Carr was the more talented player with a brighter future. :lol:

I was Carr's biggest and probably only supporter pre-draft

Was a big fan of him, NT crushed me on my opinion

Last edited:
I wasn't big on him predraft cause I hadn't seen him but it took me all of one preseason game and one quarter against the Jets opening day to get a pretty good feel for him. :lol:

Whats funny is you go on YouTube and look at some of the amateur predraft analysis and a lot of dudes had it spot on calling him the best QB in the draft or #2 right behind Teddy. He had no business falling out the first.

Last edited:
Who are the top 10 QBs in the NFL?

Brady Newton Romo Smith Flacco Winston
Rodgers Dalton Wilson Carr Luck Bortles
Ben Eli TURNT Brees Teddy Stafford
Sam

That's half the league and a few of those QBs I wouldn't want on my team.

Brady, Rodgers, Cam, Ben, Luck, Wilson, Brees, Dalton, Jameis and Romo.

I miss the XFL.
Let's Go Demons!!!!

:lol:

I was Carr's biggest and probably only supporter pre-draft

Was a big fan of him, NT crushed me on my opinion

Yeah that's true. Folks doubted him cuz of his brother. I really didn't have an opinion on him cuz I didn't watch him in college.

Who are the top 10 QBs in the NFL?

Brady Newton Romo Smith Flacco Winston
Rodgers Dalton Wilson Carr Luck Bortles
Ben Eli TURNT Brees Teddy Stafford
Sam

That's half the league and a few of those QBs I wouldn't want on my team.
Brady, Rodgers, Cam, Ben, Luck, Wilson, Brees, Dalton, Jameis and Romo.
does Eli play running back now? Carson Palmer? You really just wanted to say jameis huh 
laugh.gif

Are Cousins and Carr top 10?

Kirk based off last year was a top 10 QB numbers wise. However that top 10 nod has to be taken with a grain of salt. Luck and Romo were both injured. I like to see a QB have more then 1 good season before I rank them league wide. All my Kirk love was based off the 2015 season. Beyond that he's not Eli or Romo...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom