OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots sign Donald Brown

Cardinals sign Evan Mathis
of course they did 
mean.gif

Had no clue he was in Cleveland

laugh.gif
neither did he.

CdsbBFkWwAAy2l1.jpg

Once again,Cards next season... :x

They should say F it and go after Arian Foster as well :lol:

Last edited:
Interested if Bowe is physically done like Hakeem Nicks or if he was just in a bad situation in Cleveland. The fall is so fast and unexpected. He had a good year in KC the year before.

Seeing all these Cam's in the top 3 or 5 is hilarious. Before the year he was like 10-15 and now he's 3-5. Reminds me of when Seattle won and Collinsworth kept calling Russell Wilson the best QB in the league. Like calling Steph the best player in the NBA. People can't just sit and watch and give things time. People have to be so quick to label someone the greatest or one of the best.

Interested if Bowe is physically done like Hakeem Nicks or if he was just in a bad situation in Cleveland. The fall is so fast and unexpected. He had a good year in KC the year before.

Seeing all these Cam's in the top 3 or 5 is hilarious. Before the year he was like 10-15 and now he's 3-5. Reminds me of when Seattle won and Collinsworth kept calling Russell Wilson the best QB in the league. Like calling Steph the best player in the NBA. People can't just sit and watch and give things time. People have to be so quick to label someone the greatest or one of the best.

So, Steph isn't the best player in the NBA right now?

Hmmm....dat dere hot take :lol:

anyways...

@AndyBitterVT:

2016-03-16 16:55:16 UTC

Jarrett said he's 2 months in to a 3-month recovery. Hope it that he'll be ready and have strength back by ******** training camp. #Hokies

This is very good news considering how badly he got hurt...my guess is that he'll start the year on the PUP list.

If someone says he's the best right now today, that's fine. When I hear people say he's the best player since Michael Jordan or the most exciting, it's ridiculous.

Wait, you calling me Skip now? How so?

Last edited:
Did you see his performance in the Super Bowl? His performance in weeks 1-7? He had a hell of a season but I'm not putting him in top 5. Not doing it off one season. Gotta do it for a few years.

This gonna gonna be good...

If I hear Melo...

and not giving Cam his due, he lead that bum offense to a Super Bowl

Last edited:
I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying, people are so quick to label someone the greatest. People can't just sit back and give it time. Like when people say Curry is the best player since MJ. People get so hyped and caught up in the moment. Just enjoy it and let it play out.

I think cam earned his place at the big boy table last year...Russ too, to a lesser extent..

Cam was great man, MVP, sums we've never seen..add that to his steady progression as a qb, reading defenses, etc.. I think he's in that top 3-5 and there to stay..

Steph easily best in the league btw..

Mathis wasn't all that effective in Denver last season, his best days are behind him no doubt... But he'll be an upgrade over john cooper, for sure.

If someone says he's the best right now today, that's fine. When I hear people say he's the best player since Michael Jordan or the most exciting, it's ridiculous.

Wait, you calling me Skip now? How so?

Please name 5 QB's better than Cam right now.

And Cam just had a season better than any season Russell had so that's not a good example.

No thanks to Dwayne Bowe. Brandon LaFell and others are more than enough brick hands for one lifetime.

Aaron Dropson is still on the team...for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom