OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always funny when you replay the vids and gifs, but I swear the Butt Fumble is sooo overhyped :lol: It just so happened it was Thanksgiving night IIRC, so everyone in the damn country saw it go down.

18zccrb69aqjcgif.gif

How can anyone say this was overhyped :lol: Moore doesn't get moved hardly at all and Mark truly runs directly into him. :lol:

Last edited:
DSA been consistent with that hate for Jones. Don't know why, he's a beast but he been saying that.

I like CJ but don't think he's worth that contract. Didn't think Denver would match.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter: Former Steelers' OT Kelvin Beachum reached agreement with Jacksonville, per league source.

@AdamSchefter: Formers Rams and Ravens WR Chris Givens visited the Jets today, per source.

@NFLCharean: The Dolphins announced a visit with their FA QB Matt Moore. He visited the Cowboys last week.

@TomSilverstein: TE Jared Cook was part of the Rams purge that made #Packers RBs coach Ben Sirmans available. Sirmans has knowledge of Cook #Packers didn't.

Last edited:
DSA been consistent with that hate for Jones. Don't know why, he's a beast but he been saying that.

I like CJ but don't think he's worth that contract. Didn't think Denver would match.

I feel like Denver only really matched to please fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom