OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ******* accurate man 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicely done.

Needed something to replace the Matt Stafford one since Megatron retired and this is perfect.

Ok.  He still isn't  "Overrated" though.  Just say Kraft wasn't coming off them M's after next season, and that you guys needed help keeping Brady off his ***.

The second panel in the Flacco comic where he's looking at this options still has me. 
laugh.gif

Franc I read that in Nantz's voice and I it was perfectly worded :lol:

:lol:

should of added a phil simms line

sanchez...jimmy

the afc championship. next on cbs.

[phil] its coming up [/phil]

Leave the Sanchize alone, he's so dreamy, who wouldn't want this man to win :wow:

View media item 1951652

:lol: This random kid on the bus asked me if anybody ever told me I look like Mark Sanchez. I've had probably like 15-20 people say I look like Rodgers so I was offended by the drop off to Sanchez at first, but I guess looks-wise it's actually a compliment.

(Yes, I'm aware that Rodgers and Sanchez look nothing alike.)

pics so nfl thread can make an assessment :nerd:

Mike Wallace signed with Baltimore

hail mary flacco byke :nerd:

:rofl:

CJ Anderson staying in Denver

Miami just got saved from one of their offseason L's

whats wrong with cj? hes a hard runner?

Miami just needs to re-sign Daniel Thomas.

Going to ***** slap the hell out of you someday.

:lol:

Miami just needs to re-sign Daniel Thomas.

Going to ***** slap the hell out of you someday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, Alfred Morris? Joique Bell? Why aren't yall calling those dudes?

My guess, we do. We have Ajayi as a solid backup with upside, then sign a stop gap 1 year guy like Morris, Foster, CJ2K for one year, and then.....

DolphinsDraft
‏@DolphinsDraft
RB's potentially available in 2017 NFL Draft: Leonard Fournette, Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Joe Yearby.

Try to land one these in 2017.

Just a guess on my part.

CJ is cool I just don't think Miami needs him

He knows Gase's system, Gase knows him, he was a one year front loaded contract, and came with no compensation keeping us in line for a comp pick in 2017 for losing Miller. Also same age, and 300 less carries than Miller.

CJ would have been a great fit. Friggin Elway. :smh:

It was very very very very very unlikely that Chandler Jones would play for the Patriots after 2017. Folks read the tea leaves since last season. In all honestly, I expected him to get dealt some time during this upcoming training camp or before the trade deadline.

Keeping Jamie Collins and Dont'a Hightower > extending Jones for $70-$80M. Also gotta think about Malcolm Butler too.

Best believe Belichick was planning this for a while. Jabaal Sheard can slide right over and take all his snaps. They drafted two DE's last year too.

I don't know anything about the guard coming back from AZ, but apparently he was highly coveted by the Patriots before he was drafted by AZ in the 1st round.

I'm fine with how it played out. Just gotta take care of the guys you plan to keep or else letting go Revis, Jones, etc. gets magnified.
LOVE the trade by us today.

Chanlder Jones is an overrated bum. good riddance. and he's soft   Props to Chandler Jones for his contributions in helping the team win a SB. Yeah he disappears for stretches and might be injury prone, but the good far outweighed the bad during his time with the team. It was just a matter of logistics and he was always gonna be the odd man out. *salute* and good luck with Arizona.
Fixed that for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom