OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno's lucky Leonard Williams fell into our lap cause that perfect game he had in week 17 2 seasons ago could've screwed us :smh:

Can see us going BPA again. Saw on Facebook one post-FA mock had us taking Laquon Treadwell if he was still there at 20. But most say Spence.

Can see us going BPA again. Saw on Facebook one post-FA mock had us taking Laquon Treadwell if he was still there at 20. But most say Spence.

I'd be okay with Treadwell but WR is waaaay down on the list of needs.

I like the group of players that should be available whether it's Darron Lee, Reggie Ragland, Leonard Floyd or even Mackensie Alexander. Jack Conklin or Taylor Decker could be the pick if we go offense.

Whoever we take will probably be a day 1 starter.

I'd be okay with Treadwell but WR is waaaay down on the list of needs.

I like the group of players that should be available whether it's Darron Lee, Reggie Ragland, Leonard Floyd or even Mackensie Alexander. Jack Conklin or Taylor Decker could be the pick if we go offense.

Whoever we take will probably be a day 1 starter.

Hope we have a QB by then :x .

Thomas Jones.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I don't think Mark can tell you, 'I won't make a mistake come playoff time' 'I'll protect the lead, no worries' where you'll ever feel good about it & he won't kill you in the playoffs like Peyton didn't in January/February. PM was turning over the ball in the beginning of the regular season, but you know, we got to the playoffs. He threw one pick (in the SB). Sanchez might reassure you. Then- he still may lose you games.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Starting to get a little removed from those days though :smh:

Losing Coughlin was tough but I for one have supreme confidence in McAdoo. He's able to tap into the full-potential of Eli Manning, something Gilbride could never do. I respect Gilbride, for what he did for us, but his schemes were antiquated and his play-calling was predictable. I found myself calling out plays pre-snap because he ran them so often.

We need another offensive tackle, and for our line to stay healthy. Our run game needs to keep opposing defenses honest. Eli needs help but if everyone does their job there's no reason why he can't make a playoff run.

Good riddance Rueben Randle, heard he's visiting the Rams. I hope they take him. Tried my best rooting for the guy but he never came around.

Would love Anquan Boldin, would settle for Roddy White...One year prove it deal, just to kick the tires and see if anything is left.

Seems like Kyle Shanahan had it out for him.

I want Anquan Boldin. He's a fighter and a leader. We need that in our locker room. My biggest concern with Bobby Mac is he looks like a *****, a real pushover. Hope it works out for us.

I want Anquan Boldin. He's a fighter and a leader. We need that in our locker room. My biggest concern with Bobby Mac is he looks like a *****, a real pushover. Hope it works out for us.

Yeah I mean, judging by his cover Ben McAdoo looks like a softie. But we can't forget that he has some pedigree. He's already a Super Bowl champion coaching alongside Mike McCarthy and I'm sure that he learned quite a bit under Coughlin. We've seen how much more dynamic our offense has looked since his arrival, night and day compared to the Coughlin/Gilbride era.

I believe in him.

As for Anquan, he's exactly the type of leader we need to galvanize our younger players when the chips are down. Plus he's clutch AF. I expect OBJ to do the heavy lifting most of the time, but when the game is on the line Boldin plays like a mad man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom