OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders success next year could determine if they get a new stadium in Oakland :smh:

Success on the field will have literally zero impact on whether the team stays.

Tell that to 49ers, if it wasn't for Harbaugh success they would still be at candlestick.

That is a prime example of comparing apples to oranges.

And in that situation the Niners moved away from SF, which is the opposite of what you want for the Raiders.

Raiders success next year could determine if they get a new stadium in Oakland :smh:

Success on the field will have literally zero impact on whether the team stays.

Tell that to 49ers, if it wasn't for Harbaugh success they would still be at candlestick.

That is a prime example of comparing apples to oranges.

And in that situation the Niners moved away from SF, which is the opposite of what you want for the Raiders.

But it got the fans to pay for pcl's to get the stadium deal done. I want to stay in Bay Area and not leave for LA

NFL/NFLPA moving closer to an agreement to strip Goodell of Discipline power? 
nerd.gif

finally got to see the sanchize news conference. dont know if i am trying to convince myself, but i like what i hear. i think he can win the starting job.

sanchize byke 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
finally got to see the sanchize news conference. dont know if i am trying to convince myself, but i like what i hear. i think he can win the starting job.

sanchize byke :nerd:  

He skyrocketed up the draft boards and a team traded up for him. Maybe there was a reason for him being where he was.

The Jets didn't keep him around after five seasons. Maybe there was a reason.

The Eagles didn't keep him around after two seasons. Maybe there was a reason.

Just tracing how we got here.

as far as sanchize goes...he obviously doesnt need to do much. if dilfer 2.0 can "lead" them to a chip...why can't sanchize?

Sanchez did have some playoffs moments. I forget what year it was but when he threw that TD pass to Braylon Edwards against the Colts I thought that was his "moment". Then he turned into Rex Grossman.

I had to look Braylon Edwards up to see when he last played. Didn't realize it was as recent as 2012. May as well have been Az-Zahir Hakim, felt like it's been 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom