OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a room temperature take

I think 4th is a possibility. Texans and Jags have better teams and if Marcus breaks out the Colts could end up last. Besides having Luck what are they good at?

Well when he plays like the generational QB people make him out to be, they're good at everything. Completely unstoppable. Menacing. But when he isn't playing like that, they're not good at anything. He needs more help.

My day has been made. Nothing else to see here until Tuesday March 15th.
NTs most hated couple now easily and its amazing
If you see ODB when looking at Ciara, something wrong with you.
laugh.gif
i 100% see it. they both have that squint thing going on.

but yea theres a lot wrong with me so 

Kelechi Osemele @KOsevendeuce: Congrats on the the contract bro. Matt told me what you did for your pops too @oliviervernon50 #Blessings [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Salute bro

@christomasson: I am told tackle Andre Smith is still with the Vikings and they are still working on him. Hope to get him today might not be gone

@JosinaAnderson: Meanwhile, I’m told Russell Okung is still mulling offers from the #Giants, #Lions & #Steelers, at this time.

Last edited:

Kimberly Jones (@KimJonesSports)

Matt Forte on his role with NYJ: "They see me as an every-down back."

yea.. at 30, i aint trying to be an every down back

go some place like Arizona where they have a young guy who could take most of the carries.. but I'd still have a role for a playoff team (also helps Arizona is warm and plays in a dome)
Damn Bruh you talking like dude is 45, pretty sure he's still extremely competitive and thinks he can produce at a high amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom