OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not being a smart ***, but how do you know that? How do they pass their drug test? :lol:

I used to smash Chandler Jones girl and she still tells me about everything whenever I talk to her

*Don Demarco horn*

View media item 1950639

#WORLDWIDEBUCEM
#MRSTEALYOGIRL
#DONTLETYOURWOMANGETBUCCED
#INSOURCE AND #OUTSOURCE YO GIRL.
#TMZAINTGOTSHHONME

#BUCDATTRICK

:lol:

i'm crying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B.J. Raji retires:

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
BREAKING: B.J. Raji plans to retire from football, per source with knowledge of his plans. #Packers are aware of his decision.

From the article Acee posted:

Weddle, who is building a home in San Diego and plans to raise his young family here, ended up choosing between the Ravens, Cowboys, Oakland Raiders and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Jason Cole @JasonColeBR
I'm told it's 4 years, $29M with $13 guaranteed for S Eric Weddle with #Ravens. Gets $9M this year.

Field Yates @FieldYates
2 follow-ups: $29M max over 4 years for Weddle, including $9M in '16. Also: Weddle did NOT the visit Patriots today.

Last edited:
It actually makes a ton of sense now. Those reports about buddy visiting Foxboro or whatever seemed weird to me. Maybe he did or didn't, but that didn't line up with what was said about his free agency process.

The Patriots don't have any real need at safety. They've got plenty of bodies there. They probably wouldn't come anywhere near his price tag anyway. So what do you do if you're his agent and you've got at least two other AFC rivals bidding for your client? Float a nugget out there about the Pats and Weddle having serious mutual interest and "close to signing". Then wait for the calls to come in with new figures.

Pats fans should be used to this. For better or worse, they don't budge away from how they view these things.

Last edited:
Raji:

-tied for the team-lead in TFL in the Wild Card Round at Washington.
-led his team in TFL in the Divisional Round at Arizona.

man i said Chandler Jones was a grade A cream puff. dude is soft as hell. and now we got a NT'er who smashed his girl.

hate Chandler Jones. overrated bum :smh:

:lol: half srs

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL 1m
Sources confirm Steelers WR Martavis Bryant accepts one-year suspension, violated NFL substance-abuse policy, will begin serving immediately

Wow at Raji retiring

the cowboys that went:

2010 - 6-10

2011 - 8-8

2012 - 8-8

2013 - 8-8

2015 - 4-12

those cowboys?

So we just gonna ignore 2014 when they finally had an O line and a healthy QB.

Forte with that line, a healthy Romo, in that division >>> GB Arron Rodgers.

so we should focus on 1 season out of the last 6.. my bad for pointing out their record for 5 out of the last 6 seasons

and do we know romo is going to be healthy all season at 36?

and we should just ignore what has happened with the bears and lions this offseason?

megatron retires.. forte gone from the bears

Jerry is literally riding Romo til the wheels fall off. It's like he never pictured life with him or something :lol: :smh:

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
Martavis Bryant is no longer appealing one-year suspension because sources say it was 'unwinnable.' Way too much of an uphill fight

NFLonNBC @SNFonNBC
Report: Broncos view Kaepernick as being worth a fourth-round pick they don’t have tw.nbcsports.com/dtk

Scott Bair @BairCSN
Raiders sign backup LB/Special teams player Daren Bates. Had spent three seasons with the Rams.

Katherine Terrell @Kat_Terrell
Reps from Jets, Saints, Colts, Rams, Falcons, Broncos, Rams, Lions, Chiefs, Packers, Titans at LSU Pro Day. That I've noticed so far

Matt Forte @MattForte22
Yep 22 RT @bnfan4658: @MattForte22 need a tweet back saying ur going to wear #22 so i can go order ur jersey

And after the Ravens and Weddle both tweet:

Eric Williams @eric_d_williams
Source: All-Pro safety Weddle to join Ravens

Last edited:
Not being a smart ***, but how do you know that? How do they pass their drug test? :lol:

I used to smash Chandler Jones girl and she still tells me about everything whenever I talk to her

Aye bruh you need to write a book or something about these stories you got. :lol:

Kevin Acee @sdutKevinAcee
Eric Weddle will become a Baltimore Raven.

He played the Pats AND went to the Ravens. Respect to him. :pimp:

@PFF: With Eric Weddle headed to Baltimore, only one of PFF's top 10 free agents remains unsigned—guard Evan Mathis.

@Jerrymcd: . . . given inflation with cap, Raiders probably would gone $5 mil per year average with Weddle, based on Woodson comp.

@PFF_Sam: Raji is a guy who's entire career feels like unfulfilled potential. Weirdly think he was miscast in role. Was a 330lb 3-tech at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom