OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Jones. :smokin :smokin

I don't think Mark can tell you, 'I won't make a mistake come playoff time' 'I'll protect the lead, no worries' where you'll ever feel good about it & he won't kill you in the playoffs like Peyton didn't in January/February. PM was turning over the ball in the beginning of the regular season, but you know, we got to the playoffs. He threw one pick (in the SB). Sanchez might reassure you. Then- he still may lose you games. :lol:

Last edited:
finally got to see the sanchize news conference. dont know if i am trying to convince myself, but i like what i hear. i think he can win the starting job.

sanchize byke :nerd:  

bless your heart

sanchez...jimmy

the afc championship. next on cbs.

:nerd:

finally got to see the sanchize news conference. dont know if i am trying to convince myself, but i like what i hear. i think he can win the starting job.

sanchize byke :nerd:  

He skyrocketed up the draft boards and a team traded up for him. Maybe there was a reason for him being where he was.

The Jets didn't keep him around after five seasons. Maybe there was a reason.

The Eagles didn't keep him around after two seasons. Maybe there was a reason.

Just tracing how we got here.

that logic |I

Last edited:
Leave the Sanchize alone, he's so dreamy, who wouldn't want this man to win :wow:

View media item 1951652

:lol: This random kid on the bus asked me if anybody ever told me I look like Mark Sanchez. I've had probably like 15-20 people say I look like Rodgers so I was offended by the drop off to Sanchez at first, but I guess looks-wise it's actually a compliment.

(Yes, I'm aware that Rodgers and Sanchez look nothing alike.)

:lol: This random kid on the bus asked me if anybody ever told me I look like Mark Sanchez. I've had probably like 15-20 people say I look like Rodgers so I was offended by the drop off to Sanchez at first, but I guess looks-wise it's actually a compliment.

(Yes, I'm aware that Rodgers and Sanchez look nothing alike.)

He might have been hitting on you but that's not a bad compliment :lol:

View media item 1951714
View media item 1951718
18zccrb69aqjcgif.gif

Life comes at you fast bros :frown:

Always funny when you replay the vids and gifs, but I swear the Butt Fumble is sooo overhyped :lol: It just so happened it was Thanksgiving night IIRC, so everyone in the damn country saw it go down.

sanchez-kick.gif

5959537680201490_fcb47cfd892c2ac24e7f777c4a5da21d1867061a18314775239cd2f2f7351c49_large

were worse

Last edited:
ESPN and the NY media hyped it up to be one of the biggest blunders in sports ever.

Leon lett's celebration, c-webbs timeout, steve bartman catch, etc.. all had bigger ramifications. 

Yeah, as someone that never liked Sanchez. I always thought that fumble was way overhyped. I remember seeing Danny Woodhead bounce off his linemen the following season and it had zero coverage. That **** was 1000x better because he ran full speed and bounced back hard.

Just heard the rumor that the Rams and Broncos have no interest in Bob. Jets used him as leverage. Only team that might be interested is SF and that's not until they trade Kaep and see how the draft goes.

Geno's lucky Leonard Williams fell into our lap cause that perfect game he had in week 17 2 seasons ago could've screwed us :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom