OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing Peyton is a media darling, otherwise his off-the-field antics (putting his balls on an assistant trainers forehead, HGH accusations) would probably keep him out of the hall for a few years.

sass2.png

I'm glad Peyton got his playoff record to a winning record this past postseason.

Breaking away from Dan Marino and Warren Moon in that all time great losing playoff record bracket.

Last edited:
It's a good thing Peyton is a media darling, otherwise his off-the-field antics (putting his balls on an assistant trainers forehead, HGH accusations) would probably keep him out of the hall for a few years.

sass2.png

TO |I

Last edited:
15 million a year with a 155 million dollar cap is nothing for a competent starting quarterback.

Last edited:
Random thought,

Am I the only person that gets upset when people comment on NFL salaries when it's obvious they aren't paying attention to salary cap space or just the nature NFL contracts in general today?

I saw someone post that the Ravens can't compete because of Joe Flacco's contract.

Is Joe Flacco overpaid? Sure but his cap number wasn't even big until 2014 and when you a look at that cap number in comparison to the average NFL starting quarterback its not unreasonable at all.

Then you look what players have actually left Balitmore in free agency and what good free agents that actually have left their teams have signed for then it becomes pretty apparent that Joe Flacco's contract literally has nothing to do with the Ravens ability to compete.

The fact that people think Osweiler getting 15 million a year is unreasonable actually irks me.

Last edited:
Reactions: S4L
I hope its a real retirement and not a brett favreish retirement, the #18 i know and loved died a year ago
heck of a career, one of my favorite players ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom