OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manziel has always been a clown though. I never would have taken a chance on someone like him. He has nothing to lose with not having an NFL career, what reason is there to believe he would want to work hard when we'd already seen what a **** show he was in college?

Watching this 30 For 30 again about athletes losing their money, and I never noticed how miserable Keith McCants looked :lol: :smh:

Andre Rison was in that one right? all I remember is when Left Eye (RIP) burnt his damn house down :lol:

Yea that one :lol: Rison and McCants were polar opposites. McCants was depressed as hell, while Rison was looking like he still has millions and was ready to blow it again

Oh Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius already mentioned that :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

If we have a president who once had a hair vs hair match at Wrestlemania then you will find me bartending in the Bahamas
@toine2983 and @itsaboutthattime got the NT fam
pimp.gif

they're both from the bahamas, i believe
laugh.gif
Yessir.
pimp.gif

We've been keeping tabs on the presidential race and it's
laugh.gif
mean.gif
that this fool has a legit shot at being US President.

His Wrestlemania-esque promos are comedy though.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind Trump winning just to see the reactions of all the people who are 100% moving to Canada if he wins.
Endless Jimmy rustling. Endless emotional distress.
8/8 level trolling would bring comedy to the United States for years

I mean it is totally his decision but I'm glad I don't have to see him even more broken down next year. It's depressing to watch

No slander here.

Peyton one of the GOAT's.

Don't see any QB in the league trending towards his or Bradys type of greatness as of now. 
mean.gif

It's gonna be awful when Brees and TB retire as well :frown:,we're nearing the end of an era with #18's retirement.

What a career though and what better way to go out for the GOAT regular season QB and one of the GOAT's in general. Some of his records should stand for a nice little bit.

Brees, Romo seem close, Ben, Eli and Phillip not far behind. TB will be in there somewhere but hard to gauge

Sad to see my guy leave but he help* lead us to the SB so he'll forever be that dude. :pimp:

I wouldn't mind Trump winning just to see the reactions of all the people who are 100% moving to Canada if he wins.
Endless Jimmy rustling. Endless emotional distress.
8/8 level trolling would bring comedy to the United States for years

People also said they'd move to Canada if Obama becomes president. We see how that worked out.

Thank you Peyton for your service. Kept the Colts in Indy and Lucas Oil is the house Peyton built. Was a pleasure to watch each and every Sunday. :smokin

And btw guys, catching up on this thread, this place was lit yday. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom