OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have a president who once had a hair vs hair match at Wrestlemania then you will find me bartending in the Bahamas

RZn0T9.gif

:smh:

I ******* despise this dude. As a Bears fan I denounce this guy every single time I can. What makes it worse is that since Ditka brought us one of the best championship runs there's a never-ending circle jerk for him among the city and Bears fans. Like this dude is a piece of ****.

are those suoerbowl dvds worth the buy? not sure if i should get it. i have the game recorded on my dvr. i want a blu ray release of the actual game :nthat:

so it IS every snap however there's some narrating added in. the actual game would be better, but i'd say buy it man. i'm glad i bought mine. we actually had every snap for the entire playoff run which was dope to rewatch.

it has every snap? i didnt know it was that detailed. i thought it was like americas game series were its a special on the season. damn, will probably buy know.

did yours come with a limited edition hand size football pump :nerd:

ours was every snap in an NFL films style/format. pretty dope.

no football pump, just a foam middle finger with four rings on it :pimp:

:lol:

Someone needs to get **** hammered and come in this thread later, I'm dog sitting and need entertainment

pics of dogs :nerd:

Someone needs to get **** hammered and come in this thread later, I'm dog sitting and need entertainment

i'd volunteer but i have a game tonight at 11:30 :stoneface:

otherwise i'd be pretty cooked after watching the mcgregor fight. going to suck watching that fight tonight with a two beer limit :lol:

will be rocking a Celtic FC jersey at Bdubs in a sea of Diaz stans tho :nerd:

pls, stay safe.

Any playmakers in FA we can get to pair with Gordon?

vernon davis

Dudes are calling Hitler and all that nonsense.

He's not that bad.

The Republican establishment isn't condemning him because of his xenophobic and racist rheortic then are turning on him because he took their coded language and made it his own and he can't be bought like the other candidates.

I thought Brock would stay but i think a team might offer him more guaranteed and may bounce but idk if he cares about winning as opposed to $.

Nobody knows how much guarantee money Denver offered him?

my man has probably got some desperate person calling MTV to find out why they haven't meet after 7 years

Last edited:
I thought Brock would stay but i think a team might offer him more guaranteed and may bounce but idk if he cares about winning as opposed to $.

Nobody knows how much guarantee money Denver offered him?

i think brock wants to stay. i think if there is a respectable offer on the table he will take it. if its an insult he is gone.

Can a Donald trump supporter please tell me why you think he'd be the ideal man to run this country.

I have to know. I want to understand
I'm not a supporter of anyone running, I actually couldn't care less but I'll give you a few.

A. He's not linked to a political family/dynasty like Bushs and Clintons.

B. He's his own man, not surrounded and grounded by the typical parties. (I know he's running Republican but they can't stand him either) 
laugh.gif

C. He's not two faced.

I'm not a voter and I don't really follow until the actual presidential race so take it for what it's worth.

Dudes are calling Hitler and all that nonsense.

He's not that bad.

The Republican establishment isn't condemning him because of his xenophobic and racist rheortic then are turning on him because he took their coded language and made it his own and he can't be bought like the other candidates.
I honestly don't get it either.

Seems like people just like being kissed before being ******.

I honestly trust Trump more then any other candidate.

Trump won't denounce the KKK and people trust him more then any other candidate?

WOW!!!

A vote for Trump or any type of support tells me those also have no issue with the KKK. That's how my brain computes it. Domestic terrorist is what they are. Trump is a racist dog like most republicans are.

Obama the magic negro came from republicans. A member running for RNC chair had to give up his membership to a all white country club. These are the types that make up the party. Democrats aren't perfect either but I've learned long ago I'm not welcome in the Republican Party at all. To hell with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom