OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to get **** hammered and come in this thread later, I'm dog sitting and need entertainment

Someone needs to get **** hammered and come in this thread later, I'm dog sitting and need entertainment

i'd volunteer but i have a game tonight at 11:30 :stoneface:

otherwise i'd be pretty cooked after watching the mcgregor fight. going to suck watching that fight tonight with a two beer limit :lol:

will be rocking a Celtic FC jersey at Bdubs in a sea of Diaz stans tho :nerd:

Oh that fights tonight? I think I'll order that PPV on their Verizon, they won't get the bill til I'm long done there :lol:

I got myself a nice 11% barrel aged Mexican chocolate stout I'll be feeling just fine

During an interview with 99.1 FM in Seattle, Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor further detailed an incident earlier this week when gym employees called the police on him and his friends.

Chancellor said he is looking to purchase a gym and was trying to get information on the Redmond Athletics Club, which shut down recently. He and his friends knocked on the door, but when nobody came out they decided to take pictures of the facility to reference later.

"The first thing the lady did was look at us with an evil, devil look and shooed us off," Chancellor said.

"We were like, ‘Can we just get information? That’s all.’ We don’t want to do anything else but get information. We didn’t knock on the door anymore after that. We just waved them like, ‘Could you please come here?’ But they decided to stand 10 to 15 yards away behind a desk, saying, ‘We’re going to call the cops.’"

In the 911 call, the gym employee said, "I don’t know if they’re homeless kids. I know that there used to be a lot of heroin addicts around here."

http://es.pn/1OWaeHp

:smh: :smh: :smh:

The 911 dispatcher asked specifically, “Can I get further description on the black subjects?”

In an email to ESPN.com, Becky Range, the Redmond Police Department's public-information coordinator wrote: “We completely understand why some have questions about this. Our dispatchers are trained to get as much information as possible, so they can pass on to responding officers. They tailor their questions based on what and how the caller is reporting. In this particular call, the dispatcher asked for descriptions of the black subjects first, because that is the order the caller reported them in. It’s hard to hear on the call, but the caller reported ‘three African-Americans, two white.’ The call then evolved, as the dispatcher needed to let them know the status of the responding officers, then ask the direction the vehicle was traveling in response to what the caller was reporting.

That person needs to go into sales for that perfectly crafted bogus reasoning for asking that

Real talk though can't wait to see how Gordon looks.

Its a weird situation I mean we see players all the time miss a year due to injury and its always a optimistic approach you have to have because some players can do it and some just can't get back to normal.

But with JG he wasn't hurt he was just suspended.

So I'm curious if he has done contact things at all past year.

Cant wait to see him back out there

He's young enough he should be fine, he's stayed in pretty good shape from what I've seen

Browns are taking Carson Wentz, I think it's a given

Last edited:

Its a weird situation I mean we see players all the time miss a year due to injury and its always a optimistic approach you have to have because some players can do it and some just can't get back to normal.

Contacting other dealerships to see if they have a Chevy Suburban on the floor for him

View media item 1939695

Contacting other dealerships to see if they have a Chevy Suburban on the floor for him

View media item 1939695

:lol:

"Obama's the worst president we've ever had.... Barack Obama's a fine man. I mean, he's pleasant. He would be great to play golf with. He's not a leader. This country needs leadership. It needs direction. It needs somebody that steps up front. We need somebody like Ronald Reagan."

"There's a lot of qualified people that are better than [Hillary Clinton]. That's what I'm trying to say. You know, you've got to pick your poison. Does Donald do everything right? No. The people that hate him, hate him, but people like him because he says things that resonate with what they think.... If I were to vote tomorrow, I'd probably vote for Trump." - Mike Ditka

Can a Donald trump supporter please tell me why you think he'd be the ideal man to run this country.

I have to know. I want to understand

if trump gets elected...i'm moving to canada. quote it. book it. bank on it :lol:

TSN's NFL coverage isn't half bad. and besides...between NT and twitter i'll be good.

If we have a president who once had a hair vs hair match at Wrestlemania then you will find me bartending in the Bahamas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom