OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
that explains it :lol:

:lol:

Aint that his base though?

Worked for Obama.

I see a lot of uninformed people like myself who usually don't vote coming out the woods casting their vote for Trump just cause.

the problem with Trump (more than anything IMO) is the way he treats others that he doesn't agree with. you can't go calling other world leaders "idiot" and "moron" and be so disrespectful at the first sign of conflict or disagreement. he has no diplomatic skills and is just too "my way or the highway" in his approach. and then you add on his lack of a filter and ignorance, and well, disaster.

Last edited:
I feel like Trump just wants to prove he can be President, once he wins I don't think there is a real interest in it

Watching this 30 For 30 again about athletes losing their money, and I never noticed how miserable Keith McCants looked :lol: :smh:

There's a reason politics and this thread don't mix...

Ditka's been a clown for years :lol:,his comments shouldn't surprise anyone

If we have a president who once had a hair vs hair match at Wrestlemania then you will find me bartending in the Bahamas

RZn0T9.gif

:smh:

He was tried to put the NFL out of business :lol:

Watching this 30 For 30 again about athletes losing their money, and I never noticed how miserable Keith McCants looked
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Dawg...Keith McCants and Bernie Kosar made it hard for me to keep watching that 30 for 30 them dudes where depressing the hell out of me 
laugh.gif

Especially when Kosar started talking about the **** that went down with his dad, the look in his eyes 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
You guys talking about liking a candidate that can't be bought must be in favor of someone like Michael Bloomberg, then.

Kosar tried to lighten the mood at the end of that 30 for 30. Saying something along the lines of "being broke means people don't ask you for money anymore".. But you could still tell he was miserable. 

Kosar tried to lighten the mood at the end of that 30 for 30. Saying something along the lines of "being broke means people don't ask you for money anymore".. But you could still tell he was miserable. 

:rofl:

There's a reason politics and this thread don't mix...

Ditka's been a clown for years :lol:,his comments shouldn't surprise anyone

I doubt he will but I wouldn't even be mad if Trump got in. It would further expose how f'ed up this country is.

Watching this 30 For 30 again about athletes losing their money, and I never noticed how miserable Keith McCants looked :lol: :smh:

Dawg...Keith McCants and Bernie Kosar made it hard for me to keep watching that 30 for 30 them dudes where depressing the hell out of me :lol:  
Especially when Kosar started talking about the **** that went down with his dad, the look in his eyes :x :smh:  

Keith McCants looked so ashamed on there.
Keith-McCants.jpg

And Rison looked like he still tryna live that life :lol:
7a9b9ba2c24c2b839ac83f32d9574809.jpg

Last edited:
Yep

Agree that he wants to just win but not really have the job as well :lol:

The final four candidates :x
This self funded shill is a farce, if he does win the nomination he's going to gave to get money from outside ppl to run a national campaign. His campaign even stated as much. Like everything else about him it's a con.

Whats funny is when I first watched that 30 for 30 the person I watched it with said Risen was rocking shades like the Uncle at a funeral so you can't see how hurt he really is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The list of guys who have declared bankruptcy .. Tom Brady* won't have to worry about ending up on that list tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom