OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a new day :lol:

and sb sb I went to Penn State, I thought about Temple if I stayed in Philly, my first choice was actually San Jose State but money was tough

also the Eagles even letting B Dawk go to the Broncos :smh: Dawk, AI and Chase Utley are probably the only 3 recent athletes who are bulletproof to fans

:lol:

All good, I respect when you can admit that things got a little loose. We all have those nights :lol:

NT :pimp:

I havent posted drunk in a hot minute and now i remember why :lol: :lol:

My comments were wild disrespectful last night. Hope yall wont hold it against me

it's a new day :lol:

and sb sb I went to Penn State, I thought about Temple if I stayed in Philly, my first choice was actually San Jose State but money was tough

also the Eagles even letting B Dawk go to the Broncos :smh: Dawk, AI and Chase Utley are probably the only 3 recent athletes who are bulletproof to fans

psu :smokin

broncos when they had dawk and lynch in the seconday :nthat:. those dudes still had good seasons in denver even at that leg of their career.

During an interview with 99.1 FM in Seattle, Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor further detailed an incident earlier this week when gym employees called the police on him and his friends.

Chancellor said he is looking to purchase a gym and was trying to get information on the Redmond Athletics Club, which shut down recently. He and his friends knocked on the door, but when nobody came out they decided to take pictures of the facility to reference later.

"The first thing the lady did was look at us with an evil, devil look and shooed us off," Chancellor said.

"We were like, ‘Can we just get information? That’s all.’ We don’t want to do anything else but get information. We didn’t knock on the door anymore after that. We just waved them like, ‘Could you please come here?’ But they decided to stand 10 to 15 yards away behind a desk, saying, ‘We’re going to call the cops.’"

In the 911 call, the gym employee said, "I don’t know if they’re homeless kids. I know that there used to be a lot of heroin addicts around here."

http://es.pn/1OWaeHp

:smh: :smh: :smh:

How many times a day should I post?

Once or twice a day is average.

You do know, that these "grunts" gotta eat Right? And when their comms or vehicle or their weapons goes out, there's a "paper pusher " or subject matter expert there to assist...

Ya know? Like a team?!?!

Everybody can't be and doesn't wanna be a "grunt"...

My resume: 3 years as a mechanic in the army (63b) and I'm a huge VA TECH fan tho I've never stopped a foot near blacksburg..

Truth be told I have immense respect for anyone who served

I was a little drunk and a lot of bored last night :lol:

My apologies to those I offended on the military comments

:lol: :smh:

I really was on one last night

My bad my dudes. Kind of ashamed :lol:

:lol:

All good, I respect when you can admit that things got a little loose. We all have those nights :lol:

NT :pimp:

I havent posted drunk in a hot minute and now i remember why :lol: :lol:

My comments were wild disrespectful last night. Hope yall wont hold it against me

View media item 1939424[/quote]

Drunk in 3 different threads...lol not enough typos for belief.

Im the type of drunk who can drink for hours upon hours and function but dont really remember **** :lol:

A dangerous combo to all you young bucks out there

You already over the average times we should post on NT

:nerd:

Last edited:
Much respect nooera nooera [emoji]9994[/emoji]

We done all been there man... It takes a real one to admit it was the liquor talking and apologize tho..

nooera nooera :pimp: :lol:

:rofl: @ the "Pats fans ruining this thread" comment. LMAOOOOOOO. people love dishing and piling on...apparently can't handle a response though. trolls gonna troll i suppose

Last edited:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

are those suoerbowl dvds worth the buy? not sure if i should get it. i have the game recorded on my dvr. i want a blu ray release of the actual game :nthat:

so it IS every snap however there's some narrating added in. the actual game would be better, but i'd say buy it man. i'm glad i bought mine. we actually had every snap for the entire playoff run which was dope to rewatch.

are those suoerbowl dvds worth the buy? not sure if i should get it. i have the game recorded on my dvr. i want a blu ray release of the actual game :nthat:

so it IS every snap however there's some narrating added in. the actual game would be better, but i'd say buy it man. i'm glad i bought mine. we actually had every snap for the entire playoff run which was dope to rewatch.

it has every snap? i didnt know it was that detailed. i thought it was like americas game series were its a special on the season. damn, will probably buy know.

did yours come with a limited edition hand size football pump :nerd:

it has every snap? i didnt know it was that detailed. i thought it was like americas game series were its a special on the season. damn, will probably buy know.

did yours come with a limited edition hand size football pump :nerd:

ours was every snap in an NFL films style/format. pretty dope.

no football pump, just a foam middle finger with four rings on it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom