OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like the Colts spent a lot high draft picks on offense to help Peyton.

I could be wrong though.

You're probably right. If not, I'm sure NT will correct us. :lol:

It's interesting to me, though. A game-manager quarterback is frowned upon highly, though I think it's to a lesser degree now, but I feel that if Dungy took to his strong point that made him so great in the first place, Indy could have had at least one more ring. In hindsight, surrounding a great quarterback like with how Peyton was great, with a great defense relieves a ton of burden of having him needing to do-it-all.

Denver's defense gets mot the credit, deservedly, for this latest Super Bowl, but you still need to be competent on offense and obviously Peyton will make any offense competent. Now apply that to a prime Peyton and with an very good defense, how does he not win at least one more? Crazy.

Yeah its like the efficent quarterback vs the gun em down quarterback debate.

Does ex-Panther Charles Johnson have anything left in the tank? He's visiting with the Bucs tomorrow.

635532947003804519-c01-sline2-20.jpg

**** Mort and his biased and fact falsifying ***. dude is a joke :lol:

regardless, i fully wish him a speedy and complete recovery

Brock was so jovial about getting into the game and then that instant irritation and helplessness when Peyton disregards his existence. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom