OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you didnt attend a D1, stay nuetral. It aint hard

Dont claim something that you have no claim to.

:lol:

Didn't attend a D1 school? Sorry, can't find a team and root for them :lol:

Telling people the 'rules' on who to cheer for :lol:

You're better than this Noo, what's going on :nerd:

Last edited:
What irritates me is when they pick a great D1 Sports team. :lol:

Dudes are always picking Alabama, Ohio State and back in day Miami or Notre Dame.

Dudes would rarely pick Iowa State or Vanderbilt. :lol:

Last edited:
if I didn't go to a D1 school, I would have chosen one to root for but it would have been local

Last edited:
Some of you dudes don't realize how fortunate you have to be in this country try to attend college.

All those fans throughout the Bible belt that live breathe and die by their programs got degrees. Ya aight. :lol:

Didn't go to UC Berkeley but proximity led to that institution having a pretty big impact on my life. Definitely consider myself a Bears fan.

Last edited:
Just an FYI - not only did I attend Oregon and live in Eugene, I'm a track and field official for the U of O.

So honestly, this whole exchange is weird. All from a Tom Brady remark. Yikes.

Last edited:
all I know is I live 15 minutes from Villanova and I hate those rich, stuck up a holes

I can't wait til they choke again in the tourney

Last edited:
Wonder what the Pat's will do now that Brady has no arm strength left and Gronk and Edelman and Bellichick are out of their primes.

I was rooting for the U since elementary school. In 6th grade I wrote them a letter for a school project, and they replied.

Allegiance = sealed.

I surely hope I meet the degenerates of NT acceptance code for who the **** I choose to root for.

:lol:

Some of you dudes don't realize how fortunate you have to be in this country try to attend college.

this is such a crock, the lower income folks have it the best when it comes to attending college

Come on man you work higher ed financial aid I expect better from you.

I didn't say lower income folks don't have it better when it comes to reaping the awards of FAFSA.

I didn't say anything about income at all.

Individuals from lower income families have it best when it comes to attending college? Are you serious man?

Last edited:
damn lemme find out stillin is like the people who always harass me over the phone when it's time to pay tuition. 

I know schools are a business but sheesh 
laugh.gif

Come on man you work higher ed financial aid I expect better from you.

I didn't say lower income folks don't have it better when it comes to reaping the awards of FAFSA.

I didn't say anything about income at all.

Individuals from lower income families have it best when it comes to attending college? Are you serious man?

lower income families get all the free money, what they do with it is on them

Why are you acting like you dont know which topics rustle jimmies? Keep it a buck or shut your mouth b. General would welcome you with open arms with your ***** ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom