OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a article with his teammates and coaches supporting him. TO did say some crazy **** but I really don't care about that ****. He was a beast on the field. That's all I care about.

Colts released Dre. No surprise there

Knew we had no more need for him after Moncrief started doing his thing.Lowkey it was kind of sad to watch Andre man. Especially after Bill/Texans basically said hes not the same anymore and he wanted to prove he still had it...but he doesn't.

Think thats a career for him.

He looked more than capable catching passes from Hasselbeck :lol:

He caught 19 passes from Matt Hasselbeck.

Talk about a swing and a miss.

How many did Luck throw to him (SRS), 20? I know you watched those games, and it seemed like Hass was trying to make a concentrated effort to get the ball to him, while Luck seemed to go the other way to Montcrief and even Fleener. Dont be so sensitive LBJ

Last edited:
At the end of the day, TO is on social media acting thirsty and resorting to dragging others' name through the mud in hopes of getting himself into the Hall. Does anyone actually co-sign that? It's no wonder his teammates hated him

Its not a good look

Also, TO never won a damn thing

Played with some all time great Qbs in Young, McNabb, and Romo yet his most renowned career highlight is him banging out situps in his driveway

He'll get in the hall eventually, but he needs to wait his damn turn for being a clown. He's even more of a clown for trying to blow up Marvins spot on some off field **** . Give me Harrison over him any damn day and twice on Sunday
stillin and itsaboutthattime don't even believe this BS. 

McNabb is all time good

he had the chance to be a great but 4/5 NFC Championship games they were favored and they lost, if he won the SB that year I think he would eventually get in the HOF

as bittersweet as that era was, I have great memories of it with friends and family, I hope my man B Dawk is 1st ballot next year

Bingo. All time good.

He had a shot to be great.
He had multiple chances to put together a great resume.
But he pissed it away every time.

Hows Shaq Lawson? Would he be able to fill one of the many holes in the Giants defense?

Most mock drafts have him going to us.

I don't see what's wrong with it. It's old news that dudes get asked completely off the wall questions during combine interviews. Because "gay" is such a hot topic right, people want to overblow it.

"Are you a homosexual"

How many of yall are okay with that question?
I don't think it's a good question to ask but I'd understand if its to see how he reacts.

I don't know if I would draft someone who's response would be extreme disgust or anger. That's not someone you'd love to have on your team in 2016.

those beat writers are all a bunch of folks who never played football and get their chance to bully the bully back

True but if TO was too dumb to realize that this is how it is, then that's on him. Fair? No, but don't be so naive

"Are you a homosexual"

How many of yall are okay with that question?

Not a good. one but I've heard worse. Depends on their angle with it and what they are looking for (which we don't know). I certainly wouldn't ask but I'm not outraged either

Last edited:
One of the Falcons coaches told dude he's gonna have to get used to being gay around men if he comes to ATL.

The hell :lol: :lol:

have you ever been to Atlanta? it's a different animal as far as the gay community goes, like dudes look more feminine than chicks

Philly has the "gayborhood" but ATL was a whole new ballgame

Last edited:
One of the Falcons coaches told dude he's gonna have to get used to being gay around men if he comes to ATL.

The hell :lol: :lol:

have you ever been to Atlanta? it's a different animal as far as the gay community goes, like dudes look more feminine than chicks

Philly has the "gayborhood" but ATL was a whole new ballgame

Nah I haven't. I hear some people say the gay community is crazy down there but I've heard others say it's overblown.

It's just funny to me that that's the first question the coach ask him, like it's something you gotta be on alert about. :lol:

Nah I haven't. I hear some people say the gay community is crazy down there but I've heard others say it's overblown.

It's just funny to me that that's the first question the coach ask him, like it's something you gotta be on alert about. :lol:

I agree, I think the coach was basically trying to get him to say he's cool with gay folk but it's probably not a good idea to ask that kind of question in the era of social media being at an all time high

Fleece Johnson must be out. Another dude in General was fearful his booty was going to get taken in a parking lot a few weeks ago.

ATL is the mecca of the LGBT community on the east coast. I thought people knew?
What 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom