OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Marvin was never charged for any murder, don't even think he was arrested. In the eyes of the NFL and the voters, he's innocent and that was the only blemish on his record. @CaptainSneakerhead23 I think I heard TO say some **** about Marvin's numbers on a podcast when he did his little media run. I'm not 100% sure though.

Exactly. Innocent until proven guilty last time i checked. Marvin doesn't have any 'bodies' on his record. Unless dudes trust the police and the DA. That's their problem.

Being wrongly accused for a crime is all of the sudden worse than treating everyone around you like **** because you're a good athlete. Got it.

Exactly. Innocent until proven guilty last time i checked. Marvin doesn't have any 'bodies' on his record. Unless dudes trust the police and the DA. That's their problem.

Being wrongly accused for a crime is all of the sudden worse than treating everyone around you like **** because you're a good athlete. Got it.
Ya'll remember why he was never charged!? 
laugh.gif

The witness that placed the gun in Harvins hand wound up dead.

Romo and McNabb are both better than anyone who has played for the Bengals since forever though :lol:

Ya'll remember why he was never charged!? :lol:

The witness that placed the gun in Harvins hand wound up dead.

So what? He never got indicted or served any time for any crime. He put in work on the field and he treated those around him with respect.

TO was a piece of **** to both his teammates and the media. His own QB was BARELY rocking with him after TO shed tears to the media over their criticism of him. Open your eyes and realize TO put HIMSELF in the position he's in.

Meanwhile, Marvin got paid, took care of business, and his jacket is gold

Marv > TO on and off the field

Also, TO never won a damn thing

Played with some all time great Qbs in Young, McNabb, and Romo yet his most renowned career highlight is him banging out situps in his driveway

He'll get in the hall eventually, but he needs to wait his damn turn for being a clown. He's even more of a clown for trying to blow up Marvins spot on some off field **** . Give me Harrison over him any damn day and twice on Sunday

Moss ain't get a ring either and he played with Brady. We gon hold that against him too? And he admitted he played when he wanted to.

Some teammates didn't like TO, some did. Dude was a lightning rod but to use that as the reason make him wait is some sucka ****.

The GQ article is ******* crazy.

http://www.gq.com/story/marvin-harrison

Marvin ain't the one.

Some teammates didn't like TO, some did. Dude was a lightning rod but to use that as the reason make him wait is some sucka ****.

I havent heard ANY players come out the woodwork to say TO is a good teammate

TO handed out PLENTY of sucker *** **** to be getting it back tenfold a few years later

Actions have consequences. When youre a professional athlete you need to act right. Dude is broke as **** and hungry for attention so he's trying to drag Marvin down with him

There must be a cash incentive with that Gold Jacket otherwise i dont think TO would give A damn about it

TO handed out PLENTY of sucker *** **** to be getting it back tenfold a few years later

Actions have consequences. When youre a professional athlete you need to act right. Dude is broke as **** and hungry for attention so he's trying to drag Marvin down with him

There must be a cash incentive with that Gold Jacket otherwise i dont think TO would give A damn about it

Chad said TO is a good teammate on First Take.

Chad said TO is a good teammate on First Take.

Always heard TO's work ethic was unparalleled.

Oh, Ochicinco told Skip Bayless TO was a good teammate

Dudes in this thread believe both the police and chad ochocinco when it comes to evaluating dudes character :lol:

TO needs to go ahead and wait, and he earned it

Man i seen all of TO's **** boy **** with my own eyes. The media hates TO for their own reasons

TO playing in the Super Bowl and playing at an elite level was pure determination and quite frankly; amazing

my man was sleeping chambers to heal up, I will never question TO's work ethic

Last edited:
You wanna fight me bruh?

This is the second time you've said something like this to me. If you can't handle discussions on the internet about athletes who dont even know you exist, maybe you need to log off

TO playing in the Super Bowl and playing at an elite level was pure determination and quite frankly; amazing

my man was sleeping chambers to heal up, I will never question TO's work ethic

No one questions TO's effort in the weight room. It's how he treated his bosses and the media. He was an *******. Time goes on and people seem to forget; but TO was a **** to the beat writers . He thought he was above the team. He though he was above criticism. All the sudden he falls off, yet he wants people to worship him.

Nah.

TO was an a-hole but I can't hold that against him when I am just judging his on the field production

those beat writers are all a bunch of folks who never played football and get their chance to bully the bully back

This is the second time you've said something like this to me. If you can't handle discussions on the internet about athletes who dont even know you exist, maybe you need to log off

Don't take it so seriously, all jokes.

laugh.gif
 @ this being the  second time I wanted to give you these hands. 

as much as I think TO should be 1st ballot

I will say he TORE that Eagles locker room apart, he basically divided the team to side with him or McNabb

I believe it was Hugh Douglas who threw fists with him

"TO was a bully"

:rofl:

It's true though

TO treated the very dudes who would be voting him into the HOF like garbage, but now he's mad that those same people are denying him something that he wants so very badly

Is dude still shouting out teams on Twitter to sign him? Or has he dedicated his twitter fingers to dry snitching on a thorough dude like Marvin?

I cant believe yall are co signing this clown TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom