OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATL is the mecca of the LGBT community on the east coast. I thought people knew?
What 
roll.gif
The city of Atlanta doesn't have the largest LGBT community on the east coast? Thought for sure they did. 

The city of Atlanta doesn't have the largest LGBT community on the east coast? Thought for sure they did. 

Think it would be NYC by sheer numbers, I think ATL gets recognized b/c of the large AA LGTB population.

I would say no. If you didnt attend a D1 school youre a clown for rooting for them

Let Chester keep rooting for a school who doesnt even know he exists. its all good :smokin

McNabb was in a place optimal for him to be very good. Him being average, but with that defense and Westbrook alongside him made Don overrated to me.

Put McNair on that team and they win at least one Super Bowl.

To me if you went to a small school that didn't have Sports it's ok to root for a D1 school.

If you went to D1 school and are rooting for another D1 school, thats fraudish to me.

Last edited:
NT logic. I swear it gets worse each week.

I guess if you don't know the player personally you can't root for him because he "doesn't know you exist"

Whats the points of rooting for a squad if it isnt your alma mater?

Maybe that **** gets a pass on the west coast. Not on my side

Man, I'm sorry yall. Didn't realize bringing up Tom Brady would have this guy talking about D1 schools and the Portland Trail Blazers.

He'll eventually get into the hall tho.

I used to rep San Jose State when I took them to multiple NCAA '03 National Titles in 2002 on PS2

rented the game in May and returned it in August

If you didnt attend a D1, stay nuetral. It aint hard

Dont claim something that you have no claim to.

There's more connections than just attending the school. 

Rooting for a school you have ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION TO geographically otherwise is a little odd though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom