OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO has come along way, he did in interview in Philly a couple years ago and alluded to the idea he has some kind of mental disorder, maybe bipolar but he's working towards being the person he wants to be but he's still not there

TO did burn a lot of bridges though

Last edited:
One mistake was made, no reason to mention or even point out someone else when they are also deserving to be there
I disagree.

This is a major issue with HOF voting.

I get we're all human but I can admit Steph is the best in the league and still say Westbrook is my favorite player.

The clear bias for TO is sickening 

Last edited:
TO has come along way, he did in interview in Philly a couple years ago and alluded to the idea he has some kind of mental disorder, maybe bipolar but he's working towards being the person he wants to be but he's still not there

TO did burn a lot of bridges though
Again Bomani said it best....

TO thinks because you say something that's right, means it's ok to say.

And that's a bigger reflection on our society then it is him IMO

Voters letting their personal feelings and emotions get in the way during HoF voting. :smh:

Watch Randy not get in first ballot because of the 'mooning' incident or some ****.

Unrustle thy jimmies, look at their careers, and vote based on that.

Last edited:
HoF votes should come from a committee of former players or something. These writers have jack **** to do with the actual game and hold too much power when it comes to these votes. The fact that TO is probably gonna wait a while because guys can't get out of their feelings is absurd.

Man if randy wasn't first ballot because of the mooning I would have to boycott the NFL the following year.

Marvin himself probably doesn't believe that T.O. didnt deserve to get in.

HoF votes should come from a committee of former players or something. These writers have jack **** to do with the actual game and hold too much power when it comes to these votes. The fact that TO is probably gonna wait a while because guys can't get out of their feelings is absurd.

Agree on all points.

TO never pissed hot, didn't hit women/children, didn't have any run-ins with the law, never got suspended for dirty **** on the field... but he's not a 1st ballot HoFer. Why? Media got their feelers hurt. He was a "locker room cancer."

Okay, but when he was on the field, how did he do?

Top 3-10 in every meaningful receiving statistic. I'd say he did his job.

Last edited:
I disagree.

This is a major issue with HOF voting.

I get we're all human but I can admit Steph is the best in the league and still say Westbrook is my favorite player.

The clear bias for TO is sickening 

I meant if TO was going at Harrrison with that stuff. HOF voting needs help, I agree on that

Man, y'all sound like y'all know the man personally. :lol:
:rofl:

Clearly these my comment was in respect to what we do and can know based off public comments, actions, etc

Sure it is.

There's a difference between having big personalities and having the team and management hate you so much to give up with having you on the roster.

Eagles lost the SB because McNabb left his balls in the locker room

and the Patriots probably cheated

Last edited:
TO had no business mentioning Marvin Harrison or saying his numbers are better. I love Marvin's comments, someone needs to tell TO to shut the hell up. Guy still hasn't learned. This little tantrum he threw is why he didn't get in his first try. He's offended mad writers, players and coaches. Of course he's not getting in on the first ballot. I think he should have but he knows he wasn't going in right away. I don't think Randy getting in his first time either. Both should but it doesn't even matter when you do. Everyone knows they're both HOFers.

Last edited:
\This little tantrum he threw is why he didn't get in his first try. He's offended mad writers, players and coaches. Of course he's not getting in on the first ballot. I think he should have but he knows he wasn't going in right away.
REPPED 

Throwing tantrums should keep you out of the HOF.

Who cares about murders.

#FREECHICO

TO > Harrison

That's no knock against Marvin and what he did. However Marvin had a better QB then TO has ever played with. TO was always good on the field. The only knock against him was his off field acts. Grown men letting another grown man distract them is weakness IMO. Play ball and let TO do him. Like Jimmy let Playmaker be himself and he had real off field issues.

TO had no business mentioning Marvin Harrison or saying his numbers are better. I love Marvin's comments, someone needs to tell TO to shut the hell up. Guy still hasn't learned. This little tantrum he threw is why he didn't get in his first try. He's offended mad writers, players and coaches. Of course he's not getting in on the first ballot. I think he should have but he knows he wasn't going in right away. I don't think Randy getting in his first time either. Both should but it doesn't even matter when you do. Everyone knows they're both HOFers.

There's no personality clause in the NFL Hall of Fame though

There's no personality clause for the HOF but theres nothing that says they have to overlook personality and locker room character.

I believe it's kinda vague.

Last edited:
If voters couldnt apply their own standards, why have voters at all? Midas whale just make a minimum statistical requirement and call it a wrap

TO's "shots fired" tweet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom