OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardon my ignorance, but how quick do aneurysms hit? Big Al knew something was wrong and checked himself out, right? Same **** I wonder about blood clots after the Chris Bosh scares.

Life is fragile, man.
Not trying to scare ya or anything but aneurysms can hit out of nowhere. They are pockets/balloon-type fills of blood that are located in an artery with bursting potential. My mother only noticed mine because she was helping me out of the shower (I was 5 at the time) and noticed my left arm bicep drooping down/rounded out. Rushed me to my doctor and he immediately rushed me to the hospital and I was having surgery the next morning.

In my case tho, age 5 is/was extremely rare; my doctor wrote an article about me because he had never seen a case of one in a child before.
Thank you for sharing your story. Scary.

Bless your mother, man.
Aneurysms happen quick, lost my father and my aunt to them. One minute they complained about a headache, slurred speech and next they were dead. Pretty shocking and quick, Albert was definitely lucky
Sorry to hear that.

Last edited:
Dolphin teeth boy is scum

67143e344ba0b6094a3f25993352e32f_400x400.png

Last edited:
I'm mostly indifferent to Suggs. It's been a roller coaster with that dude over the years. I don't have any strong personal feelings towards him, but he plays on the other side of the rivalry so **** him.

Speaking of...I saw that Ravens tweet you guys posted yesterday where they trolled other teams QB's, but did anyone catch the response from the 'Skins? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
They trolled the Ravens right back and handed them a L. 

Serves them right for being such a crying *** organization. From their head coach to the players to their ******* social media handler. Get bodied, fools.

Colts released Dre. No surprise there

Knew we had no more need for him after Moncrief started doing his thing.Lowkey it was kind of sad to watch Andre man. Especially after Bill/Texans basically said hes not the same anymore and he wanted to prove he still had it...but he doesn't.

Think thats a career for him.

I'm mostly indifferent to Suggs. It's been a roller coaster with that dude over the years. I don't have any strong personal feelings towards him, but he plays on the other side of the rivalry so **** him.

Speaking of...I saw that Ravens tweet you guys posted yesterday where they trolled other teams QB's, but did anyone catch the response from the 'Skins? :wow: :lol: They trolled the Ravens right back and handed them a L. 

Serves them right for being such a crying *** organization. From their head coach to the players to their ******* social media handler. Get bodied, fools.

What did they do?

Skins twitter takes L's left and right, but for them to score some kind of victory, they must have gone for the jugular :lol:

Tony is tough as hell but I think I would hang it up

they don't have collarbone transplants yet

Yeah man I would too. Tony will have peoples respect forever for battling through but your only getting older. If it doesnt work out this year and he gets injured yet again...hang it up

TO about to go on sportscenter to discuss Harrison's comments...homie ain't never scared :lol:

Last edited:
I usually love the Ravens defensive players but Suggs is an exception. Dude is a clown on and off the field

Marvin should be in the Hall

TO should be in the Hall

One mistake was made, no reason to mention or even point out someone else when they are also deserving to be there

I think it was just the fact TO was very vocal about not getting in the HOF and Marvin did

I don't really remember TO saying anything negative about Harrison though

Yup...TO's point all along has been his numbers are undeniable (they are). He hasn't gone at anybody but Cris Carter about the issue. I can see why folks don't like TO's antics but on the field dude was beast. He clearly should have been a first ballot HOFer

Bomani talking about the TO/Marvin thing
roll.gif
Bomani boutta turn up missin real quick
Just heard the podcast I'm weak 
roll.gif

He wouldn't even say his name!

what was even said by T.O for marvin to come at his neck? 
laugh.gif
Him and Chad were on Mike & Mike and he basically told the truth.

Bomoni hit it right on the head.

How you claim TO's off the fiekd issues kept him out because he was obnoxious at best but let Harvin in when he got bodies?

And less numbers.

The hate for TO is crazy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom