OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew someone's account got restored when I saw I had more reps. 

Welcome back homie 
pimp.gif

sb sb weirdo at my work is wearing a blue Von miller jersey with the patch

a reals broncos fan or the broncos won the superbowl so ive been rooting for the broncos fan :nerd:

Von Miller will be on the next season of Dancing with the Stars

vonairhump.gif
vonsonicthehedgehogroll.gif

Show me love bros. I'm back at FULL POWER!!!

What I miss? NFC East slander, who dares?

giphy.gif

just playing papi. let me catch you up on the nfce since youve been gone.

turnt got franchised on a 1 yr deal worth 30 mill

jimmy is coming byke to coach the cowboys. TO signed with dallas to team up with dez.

spray tan is still on the eagles. bradford resigned only if philly ran the wildcat.

tom coughlin has the sadz.

sb sb weirdo at my work is wearing a blue Von miller jersey with the patch

a reals broncos fan or the broncos won the superbowl so ive been rooting for the broncos fan :nerd:

Von Miller will be on the next season of Dancing with the Stars

vonairhump.gif
vonsonicthehedgehogroll.gif

Show me love bros. I'm back at FULL POWER!!!

What I miss? NFC East slander, who dares?

giphy.gif

just playing papi. let me catch you up on the nfce since youve been gone.

turnt got franchised on a 1 yr deal worth 30 mill

jimmy is coming byke to coach the cowboys. TO signed with dallas to team up with dez.

spray tan is still on the eagles. bradford resigned only if philly ran the wildcat.

tom coughlin has the sadz.

He has bronco gear on in july

Jags will continue to be the Timberwolves, a group of young talented guys that everyone makes the cute scrappy pick to "surprise" everyone, and lose

T'Wolves ain't been that for years. No one picks them to surprise (maybe next year though). They're the team that everyone laughs at come draft time and knew would be bad. This been going on a decade now.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm at a stage where I'm starting to think a lot more about my long-term health than ever before. Only in my mid 20's, but there's already certain **** I can't get away with now that I used to be able to. Or just takes me a bit longer to recover. It's hard to slow down the debauchery on the weekends though and summer's right around the corner. :smh:

Pardon my ignorance, but how quick do aneurysms hit? Big Al knew something was wrong and checked himself out, right? Same **** I wonder about blood clots after the Chris Bosh scares.

Life is fragile, man.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm at a stage where I'm starting to think a lot more about my long-term health than ever before. Only in my mid 20's, but there's already certain **** I can't get away with now that I used to be able to. Or just takes me a bit longer to recover. It's hard to slow down the debauchery on the weekends though and summer's right around the corner. :smh:

Pardon my ignorance, but how quick do aneurysms hit? Big Al knew something was wrong and checked himself out, right? Same **** I wonder about blood clots after the Chris Bosh scares.

Life is fragile, man.

You good, fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom