OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags will continue to be the Timberwolves, a group of young talented guys that everyone makes the cute scrappy pick to "surprise" everyone, and lose

I truly believe you can't get better through FA, build through the draft and lock up that core. Save that money Jacksonville.

Wait, teams can't improve through FA? Don't agree. I do rather believe that it isn't ideal to build through FA over through the draft though.

Whenever teams go crazy during FA it seems to never workout though. One important/need signing > bunch of signings just cause teams have the $$
I'm saying when teams go out and spend big, Dolphins, old Raiders, Skins, old Jets and all that.

Week14BrownerMcCourty.0.gif

If they ever made a gif to sum up San Diego sports this 1 is perfect
Didn't this get called back for a high hit?  I thought I remembered that.  

waits for an adam schefler tweet saying terrell owens has gone missing after family and friends not being able to contact him

Just saw them Harrison comments on TO :rofl: :rofl:

Marvin that dude :pimp:
Son was always a quiet assassin on the field so between him shooting that guy years ago & these comments on Owens, it really catches me off guard lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom