OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I'm at a stage where I'm starting to think a lot more about my long-term health than ever before. Only in my mid 20's, but there's already certain **** I can't get away with now that I used to be able to. Or just takes me a bit longer to recover. It's hard to slow down the debauchery on the weekends though and summer's right around the corner. :smh:

Pardon my ignorance, but how quick do aneurysms hit? Big Al knew something was wrong and checked himself out, right? Same **** I wonder about blood clots after the Chris Bosh scares.

Life is fragile, man.

You're probably fine man. :lol:

Just get checked out regularly and pay attention to your family history.

Last edited:
Yeah it ain't 'eem like I'm struggling or ever felt like I had anything crazy, it's just mortality hits you in the face sometimes, feel me? I'm typing this **** out buzzed while watching the Warriors game. Just something I've thought about more after seeing some of these scares.

This week the flu hit me like never before. Wife and daughter been sick for about 10 days, I laughed, said I was indestructible, I never get sick (I don't) and then Monday night, BOOM, I got dropped like nothin.

Went to work Tuesday anyways, weak as hell, took meds immediately at home, slept 12 hours.

Went back to work next day, even weaker before finally checking out at lunch. Took my wife to Urgent Care, I slept in the car. :lol:

Came home, I crawled into bed around 3 PM, got up around 1 PM today. Slept all but maybe 2-3 of those hours.

Lost 12-13 pounds in 3 days.

So I hear you Ill, sometimes life reminds us who's really in charge.

Bout to flamethrow my house to get all this **** outta here. :smh:

damn!

yeah seems everyone who has kids at my job is dropping with the flu/cough/cold business. feel like i even might be getting a minor cold from them. just need the weekend to get here so i can sleep in

Show me love bros. I'm back at FULL POWER!!!

What I miss? NFC East slander, who dares?

giphy.gif

cold blooded :lol:

:rofl: damn

Pardon my ignorance, but how quick do aneurysms hit? Big Al knew something was wrong and checked himself out, right? Same **** I wonder about blood clots after the Chris Bosh scares.

Life is fragile, man.

Not trying to scare ya or anything but aneurysms can hit out of nowhere. They are pockets/balloon-type fills of blood that are located in an artery with bursting potential. My mother only noticed mine because she was helping me out of the shower (I was 5 at the time) and noticed my left arm bicep drooping down/rounded out. Rushed me to my doctor and he immediately rushed me to the hospital and I was having surgery the next morning.

In my case tho, age 5 is/was extremely rare; my doctor wrote an article about me because he had never seen a case of one in a child before.

Last edited:
Whoa never heard of it happening at 5

Yeah getting into the age where you legit have to watch any signs of chest pain, numbness, etc f'ing sucks

Aneurysms happen quick, lost my father and my aunt to them. One minute they complained about a headache, slurred speech and next they were dead. Pretty shocking and quick, Albert was definitely lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom