OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
broussard sources say broncos and von are close to a deal :nerd: if true, they can use the franchise tag on malik or brock. dis dude elway just keeps winning :x :smh: :nthat:

If thats true I think he's gonna finesse Brock into a performance incentive deal and use that franchise on Malik. Elway is a beast man

Last edited:
I don't think that's smart by Kaep. Chip's offense is a style of play that provides a glimmer of hope for it to be mutually beneficial to the both of them. Even if it didn't work out, that means Chip essentially failed again and someone else will take a chance on Kaep thinking it could have been undue circumstances for Colin. Now, he goes elsewhere and sucks...He's dunzo as a starter.

Last edited:
Chip's gonna sign Bradford

i think chip might go after rg3 since it suits his offense more.

broussard sources say broncos and von are close to a deal :nerd: if true, they can use the franchise tag on malik or brock. dis dude elway just keeps winning :x :smh: :nthat:

If thats true I think he's gonna finesse Brock into a performance incentive deal and use that franchise on Malik. Elway is a beast man

nod-of-approval.gif

I don't think that's smart by Kaep. Chip's offense is a style of play that provides a glimmer of hope for it to be mutually beneficial to the both of them. Even if it didn't work out, that means Chip essentially failed again and someone else will take a chance on Kaep thinking it could have been undue circumstances for Colin. Now, he goes elsewhere and sucks...He's dunzo as a starter.

hes still hurt on how he was treated.

Every other week Kaep is shifty on his feelings about how they treated him. His next move may be it for him as a starter if he's not careful and plays trash. Just stay in SF.

Chip's gonna sign Bradford

giphy.gif

Chip isn't the GM tho.

Doubt Baalke is signing off on bringing a dude that's been injury prone most of his career in on anything close to Bradford's asking price

The only thing QB #7 does that fits Chip's offense is run fast.
Majority of it is based on timing and making short, quick throws... **** he sucks at.

I personally think Kaep is the worst possible fit for Chip. Im surprised Chip made the noises he did about him when he first moved to SF

I personally think Kaep is the worst possible fit for Chip. Im surprised Chip made the noises he did about him when he first moved to SF

When it was down to chipotle & the red lobster, shannahan said that he wanted the team to move on from kaep. That's why the organization went with kelly. Niners cut ties with kaep, and bring in RG3.

Keeping kaep will costs them 12 million,

12MILLION to compete against gabbert?

In my eyes, 12 million says you are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom