OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? not top 10 defense of all time? i believe they are top 10 but not greatest. we need nfl network to settle this with an updated top 10 defenses of all time segment :nerd:

Close but no I don't have them on there

91 Eagles :x
Dominant

Last edited:
if '91 eagles team had literally any semblance of an offense they would easily be on those and everyone lists..

won 10 games while going through 4 QBs that season (jim McMahon starting most of em)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Philadelphia_Eagles_season

[h3]
A Defense That Rewrote the Record Books[edit][/h3]

Philadelphia's defensive finished the season ranked first in the NFL in fewest passing yards, rushing yards, and total yards allowed. As such, the Eagles became only the fifth club in NFL history and the first since 1975 to accomplish this rare triple. Five members of that defensive unit represented the Eagles in the Pro Bowl – DEs Reggie White and Clyde Simmons, DT Jerome Brown, and LB Seth Joyner were selected as starters while CB Eric Allen also made the NFC squad. The selection of White, Simmons, and Brown marked only the sixth time in NFL history that three defensive linemen from one team were elected to the Pro Bowl.
In addition, the Eagles' defense led the NFL in sacks and fumble recoveries and tied for the league lead in takeaways. The Eagles' 48 defensive takeaways in 1991 is tied for the most in the NFL in the 1990s.[SUP][2][/SUP]

91' Eagles?
We talkin about the 91 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES MAN?
Gah damn... how old are you.

Last edited:
91' Eagles?
I guess you missed  the last couple of posts when teams from the 70s and 80s were named..

and I assume as a cowboys fan, you would be happy to hear about the 90s

Last edited:
yall got dirk*, who defeated the axis of evil.. who doesn't like dirk

*this only applies to mavericks fans.. as I know there are some bulls or lakers cowboys fans out there

Last edited:
91' Eagles?

I guess you missed the last couple of posts when teams from the 70s and 80s were named..
and I assume as a cowboys fan, you would be happy to hear about the 90s

Did those post also come with wiki paragraph's that the poster was too lazy to even format in the same text, or nah?

As a cowboys fan, we can talk about the 90's or we can talk about the 2008-2009 season... I'll let you choose.

Last edited:
p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

Lets talk about how a non-Giants team from the NFC east has not won a title since over 20 years ago

Last edited:
nfc east slander has no offseason

dis gonna be good

Last edited:
broussard sources say broncos and von are close to a deal :nerd: if true, they can use the franchise tag on malik or brock. dis dude elway just keeps winning :x :smh: :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom