OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading after the regular season that Kaep felt like the 9ers FO did him dirty like he did Aldon Smith which is why he did most of his rehab alone and away from the team

Last edited:
I really don't see RG3 having any kind of career resurgence, seems he can't be a drop back QB and the style suited for him is what is going to break him for good

I am rooting for RG3 though

Cam had a hard time reading defenses. He improved like a MFer this year. Kaep did way too much just to give up on him. I don't even count last year. Didn't have a real head coach, GM or owner. Offensive Line was garbage. Kaep was under pressure the whole time.

I don't think Kaep wants to play for Chip. All the rumors about how he treats star players and big name players. He probably wants no parts of that. Plus he's mad at the Niners for their stupidity. I hope Kaep gets it together because that two years he had, he was probably the most exciting player to watch.

Cam struggled, but wasn't incompetent. His problem was catching up to the speed of the game, in my opinion. His mechanics, specifically his back-foot launches got him in trouble with accuracy. He saw all he needed to, he was just hit and miss on the delivery.

Kaep is nowhere close.

Last edited:
you needed exactly 1 gallon of gas or something?
Nah it was like the price of something we got at a fast food restaurant or something at the grocery store. I forgot but we made the bet back in January because we both know him.
It's just on my bet board so I don't forget

Collin is dating Aldon Smith's EX. Damn like you can have any girl you want and you go and date your teammates ex. He's a scumbag

Stay scheming

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25989-1379891940-34.gif

Last edited:
Man how y'all forget Kaep so soon like that...although yes he's in his feelings like most, do I think it was low ball to mess with his teammates chick sure is he the the first in pro sports NO. Honestly you shouldn't let no chick get in the way of the team Period! Kaep has lost team cause of what he did he foul for that but man has he not been crucified enough give him a yr at least to see if he ain't got it he's done

I mean, Im all against dating the homies girl.

Im even on Matt Barnes side with Fish.

But its possible Kaep aint even know he was with ol girl or hiw serious they were.

Nessa could have it all BTW :evil:

Dating Aldon's girl is real weak. No excuse for that. I think I heard Aldon was dating her for a few years. It wasn't like a month fling. I don't know the whole story or background but it's weak. A few people on here broke that news last offseason with more info.

I wonder if the Niners actually trade him. Doesn't sound like they want him, he wants out and Chip talking about competing for his job at 12 mil. It's probably just best to have a fresh start. I would like to see him in HOU or CLE. Maybe even NYJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom