OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dating Aldon's girl is real weak. No excuse for that. I think I heard Aldon was dating her for a few years. It wasn't like a month fling. I don't know the whole story or background but it's weak. A few people on here broke that news last offseason with more info.

I wonder if the Niners actually trade him. Doesn't sound like they want him, he wants out and Chip talking about competing for his job at 12 mil. It's probably just best to have a fresh start. I would like to see him in HOU or CLE. Maybe even NYJ.
Ryan Clark and Stephen A. Smith hit it on the head on First Take a couple weeks back. This kinda thing doesn't go away when he leaves town. His teammates anywhere he ends up might give him that side eye and hesitate to introduce him to their GFs or wives because they know how he is. Why would anyone want him in their locker room?

Dating Aldon's girl is real weak. No excuse for that. I think I heard Aldon was dating her for a few years. It wasn't like a month fling. I don't know the whole story or background but it's weak. A few people on here broke that news last offseason with more info.

I wonder if the Niners actually trade him. Doesn't sound like they want him, he wants out and Chip talking about competing for his job at 12 mil. It's probably just best to have a fresh start. I would like to see him in HOU or CLE. Maybe even NYJ.
Ryan Clark and Stephen A. Smith hit it on the head on First Take a couple weeks back. This kinda thing doesn't go away when he leaves town. His teammates anywhere he ends up might give him that side eye and hesitate to introduce him to their GFs or wives because they know how he is. Why would anyone want him in their locker room?

Yea it doesn't go away. No way anybody trades for him.

I won't be shocked if he goes 1st round

He's gonna have people drooling at the combine with "potential"

I saw him do nothing at PSU that wowed me. With all the media hype about his tools you'd think he's an Andrew Luck clone but he doesn't have the same frame, athleticism, or arm. Other than being 6'4 I don't see what prototypical attributes he has. Seems like his arm was above average at best from what I saw?

I feel as if perhaps I happened to catch him on a bad day 15 separate times or something, but in the games I did see I never would have pegged him as a possible first round qb if I didn't hear the media say that.

I'm fully aware he had a horrid OL and not much to work with his last couple years, but even still and even as a freshman I never understood the hype.

Come home Doug, come home :pimp:

In regards to Crabtree, one reason, and this is a direct quote, he "prefers that his QB be able to throw the football."

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Kaepernick is like Nuggets JR Smith of the NFL...

Except dumber.

Should've handed it to Frank :frown:

In regards to Crabtree, one reason, and this is a direct quote, he "prefers that his QB be able to throw the football."
FOWL 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom